Supermarket closure hits retailer's trade
- Hilfiger L.A. Stores Close. Young, Kristin // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/1/2004, Vol. 187 Issue 68, p7
Reports on the closure of three Tommy Hilfiger clothing stores in the greater Los Angeles, California area in March 2004. Opening of the stores in 2001 to replace the company's Rodeo Drive location; Number of specialty stores closed in the U.S. beginning in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2003.
- In Stitches. Sonnenberg, Elissa // Cincinnati Magazine;Jul2001, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p24
Focuses on three specialty stores in Cincinnati, Ohio. Used sewing machines from Beach's Sew and Vac; Sewing machine brands carried by Kramer's Tristate Viking; Price range of fabrics sold at Saint Theresa Textile Trove.
- A retreat in the city. Salas, Teresa D. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Feb97, Vol. 98 Issue 2, p112
Features Be-Speckled Trout Shop, a specialty store in New York City. Store ambience; Products offered; Target clientele.
- Identity Crisis. Genell, Sean Peter // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Feb2000, Vol. 101 Issue 2, p140
Features the Liten Hus specialty shop at Bloomington, Minnesota, which offers Scandinavian gifts, foods and clothing. Advertisements and promotions of the store; Success of the shop.
- The Discovery Channel finds a retailing habitat. Edelson, Sharon // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/29/1998, Vol. 175 Issue 18, p12
Focuses on the three-level Discovery Channel Store in Washington D.C. Overview of the theme and features for each level; Background information on items sold at the store; Other retail endeavors of Discovery.
- Crazy for Colette. Jackson, Jennifer // Harper's Bazaar;Oct98, Issue 3443, p128
Features the fashion specialty store, Colette Shop located in Paris, France. Description of the store; Its owner; Items sold at the store.
- Articles of Association. Aldous, Tony // History Today;Dec87, Vol. 37 Issue 12, p61
Deals with the Reminiscence Center shop in London, England. Purpose of the shop; Design of the shop.
- PARIS LUXE. Larenaudie, Sarah Raper // Travel & Leisure;Jun2003, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p36
Provides several information on several boutiques and specialty stores in Paris, France. Loulou de la Falaise's atelier and shop; JAR Parfums by Joel Rosenthal; Emika Lepine's boutique called Kyo.
- COUNTRY SHOPPING Locust Valley. Ash, Jennifer; Freund, Anthony Barzilay // Town & Country;Oct2005 Special Issue, p122
Presents information on specialty stores at Locust Valley, Long Island, New York.