Habitat defends its higher Irish prices
- Define your attitude and find your muse. Dixon, Tom // Brand Strategy;Mar2007, Issue 210, p11
The article comments on the challenge of Great Britain-based deign and homewares company, Habitat to address competition and globalization. Habitat collaborated celebrities to design a limited edition of lifestyle products which demonstrate its ability to think outside the box. Founder Terence...
- Habitat honours Conai collapse orders. // Cabinet Maker;5/23/2008, Issue 5587, p4
The article reports on the plan of Habitat UK Ltd. to honor all outstanding customer orders placed with Conai Designs Ltd. The move is a good news for customers who feared left hanging after the failure of the stores in Dublin and Galway left them facing the loss of their ordered furniture....
- Habitat returns to Hatfield. // Cabinet Maker;1/8/2016, Issue 5963, p12
The article reports on the rollout of Mini stores of Habitat, a furniture and homeware retailer, in Hatfield in Hertfordshire, England.
- Stag boss defends pricing policy of Aspects range. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;06/11/99, Issue 5141, p2
Reports on the reaction of Keith Woodyer, chief executive officer of furniture firm Stag to criticisms regarding the price of its Aspects of Stag products.
- Inflation disappears. // Cabinet Maker;05/25/2001, Issue 5239, p2
Reports the decrease of the annual retail price inflation for furniture in Great Britain as of April 2001. Price recovery of furniture to seasonal trends; Assessment of the National Statistics on industry special offers.
- The changing fortunes of early summer. // Cabinet Maker;08/14/98, Issue 5101, p8
Provides data concerning the British furniture industry as of June 1998. Retail prices; Retail sales; Producer prices; Consumer expenditure.
- The calm before the storm. // Cabinet Maker;10/30/98, Issue 5112, p8
Presents a chart of product prices and expenditures in the furniture industry in Great Britain as of October 30, 1998. Retail prices; Producer prices; Consumer expenditure.
- Pre-winter sale prices climb. // Cabinet Maker;1/18/2002, Issue 5270, p5
Reports on the rise in furniture retail prices during December 2001 in Great Britain.
- Prices fall again. // Cabinet Maker;04/28/2000, Issue 5185, p3
Reports on the decline of the retail price of furniture, according to the British Office for National Statistics.