Design firmly on the agenda
- Simple, colorful looks at ICFF. James, Gary // Furniture/Today;5/25/2009, Vol. 33 Issue 37, p1
Information about several topics discussed at the International Contemporary Furniture Fair at the Jacob Javits Convention Center in New York City in 2009 is presented. The event highlights furniture designs in simple shapes, sustainable woods, bright colors and flexible footprints. It was...
- WMC seminars focus on design. // Furniture/Today;7/13/2009, Vol. 33 Issue 43, p29
The article offers information on the series of seminars during the upcoming Las Vegas Market of World Market Center (WMC) which will be focusing of furniture design on September 14-17, 2009.
- ASFD sets conference for May. // Furniture/Today;9/13/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p8
The article offers information on the American Society of Furniture Designers conference to be held in Savannah, Georgia on May 9-11, 2011.
- Las Vegas show to accommodate needs of consumers. // Cabinet Maker;12/4/2009, Issue 5666, p6
The article offers information on the show that will combine furniture design-leading style, buying efficiency, and substantive value to be held World Market Center Las Vegas, Nevada on February 1-5, 2010.
- San Juan site of first international tropical design symposium. Carmona, José L. // Caribbean Business;11/19/2009, Vol. 37 Issue 46, p29
The article offers information on the International Tropical Design Symposium organized by the Designers & Interior Decorators Association to be held at the Puerto Rico Art Museum on December 10-12, 2009.
- GOING DUTCH. // Cabinet Maker;5/29/2009, Issue 5639, p28
The article offers information on the 100% Design furniture exhibition by Van Nelle Design to be held in Rotterdam, Netherlands from June 11-13, 2009.
- Tent London's heady brew. // Building Design;Sep2008 BD Magazine Supplement, Issue 18, p39
The article offers information on the Tent London show at the Truman Brewery in Brick Lane, east London, England on September 18-21, 2008.
- Richmond IFDA to hold seminars, tours. // Furniture/Today;8/25/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 50, p32
The article offers information on the International Furniture and Design Association seminars and tours to be held in Richmond, Virginia on October 7, 2008.
- Juried shows set for Vegas. // Furniture/Today;5/5/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 34, p2
The article offers information on the three juried showcase to be held in Las Vegas, Nevada on July 28-August 1, 2008.