Higher sales surprise for last year
- Rooms to Go Kids focuses on older kids, teens. // Kids Today;Feb2005, p30
Profiles Rooms to Go Kids in Atlanta, Georgia. Furniture styles offered to customers; Retail prices; Views of Holly Hutson, merchandising manager of the company, regarding the products and the furniture industry in general.
- Georgia baby sets mood with merchandising. // Kids Today;Feb2005, p30
Profiles Georgia Baby & Kids specialty store in Atlanta, Georgia. Furniture styles offered to customers; Retail prices; Factors contributing to the success of the business.
- Retailers post gains in third quarter. Chamberlain, Janice // Kids Today;Feb2005, p32
Features the furniture retail trade in the U.S. Percentage increase in revenues and profits; Identification of retail stores that report their overall financial performance; Basis for the financial results of these companies.
- A return to sales growth? // Cabinet Maker;7/9/2004, Issue 5396, p8
Analyzes whether the return to sales growth of furniture and furnishings retailers in Great Britain will last for the rest of 2004. Sales rise in the household textiles market; Recovery in the carpet and floorcoverings sector; Rise in the value of sales.
- Leading E-tailers. // Furniture/Today;8/5/2013, Vol. 37 Issue 48, p11
The article features the leading electronic retailers (e-tailers) in the furniture industry, particularly in the U.S., as of early August 2013. Amazon.com posted an estimated total sales of 61.1 billion dollars in 2012. The other featured top e-tailers include Anthology Furniture, BedPlanet.com,...
- Specialty Stores Increase Share of Home. Sloan, Carole // Home Textiles Today;1/14/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p24
The article reports that specialty stores and home improvement centers had an increased share in the home textiles market. Specialty stores increased the market share to 24.0% from 23.0%, and sales from $5.42 to $5.81 billion, a 7.2% sales increase. Home improvement centers had a sales increase...
- The Baby's Room looks to educate customers. // Kids Today;Feb2005, p31
Profiles The Baby's Room and Child Space in Atlanta, Georgia. Names of furniture manufacturers carried by the company; Retail prices of the products; Views of store owners regarding their products.
- MODERN MASTER. Suqi, Rima // New York;9/8/2003, Vol. 36 Issue 30, p119
Features the Alan Rosenbergâ€”Works of Art furniture and accessories shop in New York City. Rosenberg's educational background; Items sold in the store; Prices; Contact information.
- Globalization forces entire industry to sharpen its competitive edge. Cory, Patrick // Furniture/Today;5/23/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 36, p82
Reports that Broyhill Furniture has installed galleries in stores in Kansas and Tennessee. Total area of Broyhill Showcase Gallery in Garden City; Design and construction of the store by Cannon's Furniture in Elizabethton; Percentage of increase in sales of Broyhill Furniture.