How to CLOSE a practice
- HOW to CLOSE a practice. Weiss, Gail Garfinkel // Dermatology Times;Feb2004, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p69
Provides guidelines for closing a medical practice. Planning well in advance; Getting some returns for the practice; Maximizing and protecting assets; Exit letter to patients; Records handling; Making provisions in case no one will take over the practice. INSET: Sample exit letter to patients.
- Renovation issues drive Dr Josie out. Kumar, Rajesh // New Zealand Doctor;3/23/2005, p35
Offers advice regarding the renovation of the practice premises of a physician named Doctor Josie. Tips to consider in buying furniture for the office; Result if Doctor Josie will expands her practice services; Advantages of increasing the practice service.
- Why i love being a Scottish GP. Nicol, Fiona // Pulse;11/1/2004, Vol. 64 Issue 43, p80
Presents reasons on advantages in practicing medicine in Scotland. Medical colleges; Educational system; Entertainment.
- MEDICAL MAKEOVER. Reed, Vita // Orange County Business Journal;10/25/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 43, p4
Reports on the medical practice of doctors in Orange County, California. Services offered by some doctors involved in concierge medicine; Consultation feed charged for patients; Controversy over concierge practices.
- BEST DOCTORS 2012. // New York;6/11/2012, Vol. 45 Issue 20/21, p59
An introduction is presented discussing various reports in the issue related to physicians including profiles of several doctors, a photo portfolio of medical slides, and a medical-advice column.
- A buff and polish is the workforce fix. Dr Mysterio // New Zealand Doctor;10/5/2011, p43
In this article the author describes a difficult day at an understaffed medical office, and presents a dialogue with a Dr. Mysterio.
- LEARNING CHECKLIST. Stokell, Richard // Pulse;12/7/2006, Vol. 66 Issue 46, p64
The article presents checklist depicting the lessons learned in handling the sudden absence of a key personnel in the medical practice. Resignations of practice staff brought about by work-related stress can be prevented by recognizing the legal responsibility to assess the risk of ill-health...
- How do I get back my overpaid tax? // Pulse;2/9/2004, Vol. 64 Issue 6, p43
Provides advice on how to reclaim wrongly deducted tax paid by a medical practitioner in Great Britain. Reporting of the error to the Inland Revenue; Identification of the name and contact details of the Inland Revenue employee dealt with via an initial telephone call; Disclosure of the tax...
- About our Medical Practice Today research. // MGMA Connexion;
The article offers information about the Medical Practice Today research. It notes that the research was participated by 1,252 members, who answers the questionnaire to provide an industry perspective into the world of medical group practice. It adds that the respondents were asked to rate the...