How to CLOSE a practice
- HOW to CLOSE a practice. Weiss, Gail Garfinkel // Dermatology Times;Feb2004, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p69
Provides guidelines for closing a medical practice. Planning well in advance; Getting some returns for the practice; Maximizing and protecting assets; Exit letter to patients; Records handling; Making provisions in case no one will take over the practice. INSET: Sample exit letter to patients.
- Renovation issues drive Dr Josie out. Kumar, Rajesh // New Zealand Doctor;3/23/2005, p35
Offers advice regarding the renovation of the practice premises of a physician named Doctor Josie. Tips to consider in buying furniture for the office; Result if Doctor Josie will expands her practice services; Advantages of increasing the practice service.
- MEDICAL MAKEOVER. Reed, Vita // Orange County Business Journal;10/25/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 43, p4
Reports on the medical practice of doctors in Orange County, California. Services offered by some doctors involved in concierge medicine; Consultation feed charged for patients; Controversy over concierge practices.
- BEST DOCTORS 2012. // New York;6/11/2012, Vol. 45 Issue 20/21, p59
An introduction is presented discussing various reports in the issue related to physicians including profiles of several doctors, a photo portfolio of medical slides, and a medical-advice column.
- Why i love being a Scottish GP. Nicol, Fiona // Pulse;11/1/2004, Vol. 64 Issue 43, p80
Presents reasons on advantages in practicing medicine in Scotland. Medical colleges; Educational system; Entertainment.
- A buff and polish is the workforce fix. Dr Mysterio // New Zealand Doctor;10/5/2011, p43
In this article the author describes a difficult day at an understaffed medical office, and presents a dialogue with a Dr. Mysterio.
- Multifactor Productivity in Physicians' Offices: An Exploratory Analysis. Fisher, Charles // Health Care Financing Review;Winter2007, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p15
This article constructs measures of multifactor productivity (MFP) for physicians' offices using a variation of the productivity methodology developed by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) for other industries. Two alternatives measures are presented and both yield positive gains in...
- About our Medical Practice Today research. // MGMA Connexion;
The article offers information about the Medical Practice Today research. It notes that the research was participated by 1,252 members, who answers the questionnaire to provide an industry perspective into the world of medical group practice. It adds that the respondents were asked to rate the...
- POSITIVE THINKING. // Gay Community News;Sep2005, Issue 189, p20
Focuses on the author's opinion on how to make use of the limited time in the doctor's office during his quarterly visits. Preparations to be made before the doctor's appointment; Importance of writing down the test results conducted; Impact of being honest to the doctors about one's sex life.