How to CLOSE a practice
- HOW to CLOSE a practice. Weiss, Gail Garfinkel // Dermatology Times;Feb2004, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p69
Provides guidelines for closing a medical practice. Planning well in advance; Getting some returns for the practice; Maximizing and protecting assets; Exit letter to patients; Records handling; Making provisions in case no one will take over the practice. INSET: Sample exit letter to patients.
- Renovation issues drive Dr Josie out. Kumar, Rajesh // New Zealand Doctor;3/23/2005, p35
Offers advice regarding the renovation of the practice premises of a physician named Doctor Josie. Tips to consider in buying furniture for the office; Result if Doctor Josie will expands her practice services; Advantages of increasing the practice service.
- Split-Session Focus Group Interviews in the Naturalistic Setting of Family Medicine Offices. Fetters, Michael D.; Guetterman, Timothy C.; Power, Debra; Nease Jr., Donald E.; Nease, Donald E Jr // Annals of Family Medicine;Jan/Feb2016, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p70
Purpose:When recruiting health care professionals to focus group interviews, investigators encounter challenges such as busy clinic schedules, recruitment, and a desire to get candid responses from diverse participants. We sought to overcome these challenges using an innovative,...
- MEDICAL MAKEOVER. Reed, Vita // Orange County Business Journal;10/25/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 43, p4
Reports on the medical practice of doctors in Orange County, California. Services offered by some doctors involved in concierge medicine; Consultation feed charged for patients; Controversy over concierge practices.
- BEST DOCTORS 2012. // New York;6/11/2012, Vol. 45 Issue 20/21, p59
An introduction is presented discussing various reports in the issue related to physicians including profiles of several doctors, a photo portfolio of medical slides, and a medical-advice column.
- Why i love being a Scottish GP. Nicol, Fiona // Pulse;11/1/2004, Vol. 64 Issue 43, p80
Presents reasons on advantages in practicing medicine in Scotland. Medical colleges; Educational system; Entertainment.
- A buff and polish is the workforce fix. Dr Mysterio // New Zealand Doctor;10/5/2011, p43
In this article the author describes a difficult day at an understaffed medical office, and presents a dialogue with a Dr. Mysterio.
- How do I get back my overpaid tax? // Pulse;2/9/2004, Vol. 64 Issue 6, p43
Provides advice on how to reclaim wrongly deducted tax paid by a medical practitioner in Great Britain. Reporting of the error to the Inland Revenue; Identification of the name and contact details of the Inland Revenue employee dealt with via an initial telephone call; Disclosure of the tax...
- LEARNING CHECKLIST. Stokell, Richard // Pulse;12/7/2006, Vol. 66 Issue 46, p64
The article presents checklist depicting the lessons learned in handling the sudden absence of a key personnel in the medical practice. Resignations of practice staff brought about by work-related stress can be prevented by recognizing the legal responsibility to assess the risk of ill-health...