Underfloor Air-Distribution System Helps Give Old Warehouse New Life
- County eyes complex plan. Bullard, Stan; Bennett, David // Crain's Cleveland Business;6/17/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 24, p1
Reports the development plan of the Cuyahoga County Commissioners regarding the buildings in Ohio. Need for reconstruction of buildings; Costs of construction; Additional square feet for the building reconstruction.
- State Has New Rules Regarding Renovation. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;10/28/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 43, p1
Focuses on the implementation of statewide rules for building renovation projects in Michigan. Goal to eliminate urban decay; Prevention of the loss of farmland to new construction; Retention of existing buildings.
- Matienzo and Music Hall to be restored. Johnston, Robert D. // Caribbean Business;7/4/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 26, p16
Reports on the restoration efforts at Matienzo and Music Hall theaters in Santurce in San Juan Puerto Rico. Cost of the restoration efforts; Details of the restoration efforts; Features of the two facilities.
- DDA pumps more life into downtown renovations. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;05/18/98, Vol. 16 Issue 20, p7
Lists the projects that were awarded Downtown Development Authority (DDA) funds in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Includes Peck Building; Goodspeed Building; Alten Place's residential and commercial restoration; Residential renovation and remodeling at two adjacent buildings at 115 and 117 South Division.
- Backdrop to an angel. Wright, Jeffrey // Business Mexico;Apr1999, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p8
Focuses on the naming of the Reforma 350 building under remodelling in Mexico which will be called the `Torre del Angel' and the unveiling of its design. Basis for naming the building; Proposed design by international developer Hines company; Projections on building tenancy; Rental rates; Cost...
- Developer's rehab project cloaked in luxury. Bullard, Stan // Crain's Cleveland Business;2/11/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p4
Reports on the transformation of an 1870-vintage building to a modern rental property now called Cloak Factory in Cleveland, Ohio by a real estate developer Gus Georgalis. History of the business development; Effects of the development to the public; Features of the Cloak Factory.
- Developer buys former Gung Ho. Parish, Linn // Journal of Business (10756124);08/17/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 17, pA3
Reports the plans of the Payne Properties & Development company to remodel the Gung Ho Restaurant building in Spokane, Washington. Details on the location and land area of the building; Account on the renovation schedule and company plans for remaining restaurant equipment and fixtures;...
- Plaza Tower condos push peak prices. Roberts, Deon // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);9/4/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p6
The article reports on the proposed conversion of the moldy, asbestos-laden Plaza Tower in downtown New Orleans into upscale condominiums in Louisiana. Developers announced that the 215 condos will sell for an average of $415 a square foot based on prices ranging from $299,000 to $2.8 million...
- Making old buildings new again. Sexton, Stacey // Oregon Business Magazine;Jul2002, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p10
Focuses on the renovation of the Endex Engineering Inc. warehouse in Corvallis, Oregon. Modification of the building; Process of adaptive reuse; Shortage of commercial land on the area.