Schools On Wheels
- Lehman is Bard mktg, sales vp. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;8/1/94, Vol. 192 Issue 14, p26
Announces the selection of Mike Lehman as vice president of sales and marketing at Bard Manufacturing Company. Duties.
- fyi INDUSTRY BRIEFS. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;8/17/2009, Vol. 237 Issue 16, p1
The article offers news briefs related to heating, air conditioning and refrigeration industry in the U.S. Extech Instrument Corp. lowers down the price of its Extech i5 infrared thermal imaging camera. Mike Lehman, Bard Manufacturing Co. Inc.'s president and chief executive officer (CEO),...
- "A Burning Issue". Daugherty, Bob // Education Digest;Feb1970, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p35
This article presents information about the stealing of a portable school building that was located in the Sunny Side School District in Rogers County, Oklahoma. That time was the fall of 1909. In the Sunny Side School District, most of the crops had been harvested so that the children could be...
- Bard announces warranty changes. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;12/27/93, Vol. 190 Issue 17, p15
Reports on the extension of the parts and/or compressor warranty on selected products under a new Warranty-Plus program by Bard Manufacturing. Availability of optional compressor warranty; Products on warranty; Contact phone.
- Bard offers schedule of factory service schools. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;9/20/93, Vol. 190 Issue 3, p30
Cites the Bard Manufacturing Co. on the 1993-94 schedule of its nine factory service schools. Courses and dates; Contact information.
- CONTROLLING HVAC NOISE IN SCHOOLS. // Noise & Vibration Bulletin;Jul2008, p185
The article focuses on the control of heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) noise in schools. Data from the U.S. Institute for Enhanced Classroom Learning show that 20% to 30% of the lectures in class are not understood by the students due to excessive ambient background noise,...
- Meeting demand. Daneman, Kathy // American School & University;Aug98, Vol. 70 Issue 12, p129
Focuses on the use of portable classrooms in the United States. Factors prompting schools to use portable classrooms; Benefits of portable classrooms; Maintenance of portable buildings; Alternatives to portable classrooms.
- Bard Manufacturing Co. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;8/28/2006, Vol. 228 Issue 18, p12
The article evaluates the Quiet Climate 2 wall-mount step-capacity heat pump from Bard Manufacturing Co. and offers information on the distinct features, applications and technical specifications of the product.
- Williams retires as Bard sales vp. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;5/9/94, Vol. 192 Issue 2, p12
Announces the retirement of Tom Williams as vice president of sales, Bard Manufacturing Co.