Follow the Flow
- NEW PRODUCTS. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Jun2004 Supplement, Vol. 76, p6
Features several products used in the boiler manufacturing industry. EverHot tankless gas water heater from Bradford White Corp.; Fisherï¿½ Design TBX steam valve from Emerson Process; Smartlink Intelligent Control Valve Actuator from Maxon Corp.; Brochure from GEA Integrated Cooling...
- PRODUCT PREVIEW. // Supply House Times;Nov2011, Vol. 54 Issue 9, p18
The article offers a preview of several house and industrial products including the Universal TR6 Thermostatic Expansion Valves from Danfoss Group, the XP Boilers and XP Automatic Circulating Water Heaters from A. O. Smith, and the mobile application software for heating, ventilation,...
- THE MULTIFLEX THERMOSTATIC MIXING VALVE. // Contractor Magazine;Dec2011, Vol. 58 Issue 12, p46
The article offers brief information on the Multiflex Thermostatic Mixing Valve from Cash Acme.
- Compact main-steam valve units for China's first VVERs. Penney, John // Modern Power Systems;Aug2000, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p55
Focuses on the main-steam valve units for China's first pressurized water reactors. Integration of main-steam valve units to provide main-steam isolation and safety; Operation; Main components.
- Mixing Valves Deliver Safe Water Temperatures. Grant, Paul // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Aug2005, Vol. 85 Issue 8, p70
Focuses on the use of mixing valve technology in regulating water temperatures supplied to plumbing fixtures. Factors to consider in utilizing the technology; Advantages of the technology; Factor that affects the effectiveness of a mixing valve; Types of mixing valve.
- Improving Your Water System. Yetman, David // MotorBoating;Oct2005, Vol. 196 Issue 4, p98
The article offers tips on improving the onboard water system of a motorboat. The parts needed for maintaining the boat's water systems include drain valves and isolation valves for the main tank, water heater and in-line filters. Drain valves allow the draining of tank without using the water...
- PRODUCT PREVIEW. // Supply House Times;Feb2012, Vol. 54 Issue 12, p10
The article offers brief information on several plumbing products including the 5120 Series water mixing valve from Taco Inc., the Indulge Modern hot water dispenser from InsinkErator and the ecoTOUGH Series condensing water heater from Noritz.
- Slow opening valve gives fast payback. // Process Engineering;Sep2003, Vol. 84 Issue 9, p13
Reports on the plant installation of a Spirax Sarco automatic slow-opening steam valve by Bulmer & Lumb in Great Britain. Cost effectiveness of the valve; Total cost incurred by the company for the valve installation; Efficacy of the valve to close steam supply.
- The house by Cedar Hill. Holohan, Dan // Plumbing & Mechanical;Nov2012, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p22
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of observing pressure reducing valves from a Consolidated Edison's district-steam system in the Fifith Avenue mansion across Cedar Hill in New York City.