- BOOKS FOR the Industry. Sinclair, Ken // Engineered Systems;Feb2007, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p21
The article reviews several books related to building automation including "Web Based Enterprise Energy and Building Automation Systems," by Barney Capehart, "Web Based Energy Information and Control Systems," by Barney L. Capehart and Lynne C. Capehart, and "Information Technology for Energy...
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING & MACHINERY. // SciTech Book News;Dec2008, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p147
The article reviews several books including "Guide to Energy Management" 6th ed., headed by Barney L. Capehart, "Programming Microsoft Robotics Studio," by Sara Morgan, and "Robotics Research Trends," edited by Xing P. Guo.
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING & MACHINERY. // SciTech Book News;Mar2006, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p144
The article presents a bibliography of books related to mechanical engineering. The books include "Analytical Troubleshooting of Process Machinery and Pressure Vessels: Including Real-World Case Studies," by Anthony Sofronas, "Children of the Sun: A History of Humanity's Unappeasable Appetite...
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING & MACHINERY. // SciTech Book News;Mar2008, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p156
The article reviews several books related to mechanical engineering including "Stories of modern technology failures and cognitive engineering successes," by Nancy J. Cooke and Frank Durso, "Energizing our future; a rational choices for the 21st century," by John R. Wilson and Griffin Burgh and...
- Net-savvy finance execs can be strategic partners. Rosengard, Jeffrey S. // Crain's Cleveland Business;08/28/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 36, p23
Focuses on how Internet-savvy finance executives can become strategic partners in their respective organizations. Evolution of the role played by finance executives within the corporate setting; Need for finance executives to use their information technology knowledge to shorten the timeframe...
- 2003 MORTGAGE IT ALL-STARS. McWilliams, Charlyne H. // Mortgage Banking;Mar2003, Vol. 63 Issue 6, p42
Profiles several information technology executives in the mortgage banking industry In the United States. Loansoft Inc.'s George Beier; Allregs Inc.'s Glenn Ford; CitiGroup Inc.'s Chuck Elgin; Gallagher Financial Systems Inc.'s Doug Gallagher.
- WHY INVOLVE BUSINESS EXECUTIVES IN FINDING NEW TECHNOLOGIES? Alter, Allan // CIO Insight;Jun2003, Issue 27, p67
Discusses the importance of involving business executives in finding new technologies. Role of business executives in identifying opportunities and needs that information technology executives might miss; Benefits of the involvement of business executives.
- WHO'S WHO. // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/7/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 30, p42A
Profiles information technology executives of companies in Indianapolis, Indiana. Inclusion of Harold J. Apple, president and chief executive officer of Vector Technologies Inc.; Howard W. Bates, president and chief solutions officer of Haverstick Consulting Inc.; Edwin Broecker, partner at...
- Who's who in information technology. // Indianapolis Business Journal;09/02/96, Vol. 17 Issue 24, p72C
Features bibliographic information and photographs of information technology executives in Indianapolis, Indiana. Includes Marvin E. Bailey; Donald E. Brown; Gary W. Brown; Ron Brumbarger; Henry Camferdam Jr.; Raymond Chin; Robert L. Christianson; John Cauffman; Norman L. Cubellis.