Taking the Maine chance
- Fair competition? Gay, Alison // Cabinet Maker;10/15/2004, Issue 5410, p3
Reports on the expansion of the product lines of several furniture makers in Italy. Increase on the level of competition; Maximization on the corporate profits of the firms; Use of effective marketing strategies.
- Efficiency drives Dreams' growth. // Cabinet Maker;8/24/2007, Issue 5552, p4
The article reports on the beneficial results of improved marketing efficiency for Dreams, bed furniture manufacturer in Great Britain. The company aims to meet its turnover and profits targets for the year end, despite the tough trading environment. Moreover, the company is manufacturing more...
- Spreading the word. // Cabinet Maker;10/15/2004, Issue 5410, p38
Interviews Roberta Hill, chairman of the fundraising committee of the Furnishing Trades Benevolent Association, on issues related to furniture business in Great Britain. Details on the career history of Roberta Hill; Significance of using effective marketing strategies in maximizing the sales of...
- Winning consumer's heart will win her dollar. Allegrezza, Ra // Furniture/Today;4/19/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 33, p255
Focuses on the impact of the antidumping bill on the earnings of various furniture companies in the U.S. Reduction on the level of consumer spending; Need for the companies to use effective marketing strategies; Enhancement on the quality of the products.
- Italian case goods mfrs. focus on style to fight challenges. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;8/2/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 47, p12
Reports on the challenges faced by Italian case goods manufacturers in North America. Decline in the market share of manufacturers; Market strategy of some producers to increase sales; Increase in the sales of Calligaris.
- Volume takes brand route. // Cabinet Maker;7/1/2005, Issue 5445, p3
Reports that Volume Furniture, a design consultancy company, is launching a design-to-retailer division called Edge. Reason behind the creation of the division; Products offered; Benefits of the division to the business operations of the company.
- Volume fails. // Cabinet Maker;12/9/2005, Issue 5468, p3
The article reports that Volume Furniture is expected to be liquidated. Earlier the company was selling furniture to wholesalers. But, later the company entered into the retail trade, which had racked up bad debts and affected cashflow. Baker Furniture and Minerva were its clients. Langley and...
- Marketing man. // Cabinet Maker;2/6/2004, Issue 5374, p19
Profiles Nick Tuck, commercial director of British furniture company Volume Furniture. Career background; Marketing strategy for the company; Biographical information; Observations of changes in the furniture industry.
- Leader. // Cabinet Maker;7/22/2011, Issue 5747, p3
The article discusses how the value of the purchase to the consumer can help the furniture indutry further its sales in Great Britain.