- Back in house for House of Fraser. // Logistics Manager;Apr2013, p16
The article presents a case study which explores the decision of British department store group House of Fraser (Stores) Ltd. to move to an in-house system, enabled by delivery management technology provider Metapack Ltd., as part of its effort to consistently offer customers a proactive response.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;11/24/2006, Issue 5515, p5
The article offers news briefs related to the furniture and trade industry in Great Britain. Blackstone and Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. are planning on a takeover bid for Home Retail Group. The House of Fraser PLC is proposing to ditch its star logo as its marketing strategy on modernizing its...
- House of Fraser work to boost premium position. Bokale, Jemima // Marketing (00253650);5/28/2008, p3
The article reports on the effort undertaken by House of Fraser to boost its brand in Great Britain and Ireland. The campaign is created by DLKW worth Â£7 million, after winning a pitch against Adam & Eve, RPM Beechwood, and incumbent Hooper Galton. The move is aimed in revitalising the...
- HoF takes on fashion rivals with relaunch of Linea line. McCawley, Ian // Marketing Week;6/15/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 24, p6
The article reports that House of Fraser PLC is relaunching its Linea fashion range in an attempt to increase its sales in Great Britain. The company is set to review its men's and women's wear ranges for the autumn and winter season. To support the plan, the company appointed marketing agency...
- House of Fraser rejigs rewards. // Marketing (00253650);12/5/2007, p10
The article reports that House of Fraser PLC is revamping its Recognition Rewards loyalty scheme after the launch of a branded credit card. The programme, which previously incorporated only a House of Fraser store card, now allows customers to collect redeemable points when they use their...
- House of Fraser opts for upmarket retail therapy. Gorman, Matthew // Marketing Week;2/8/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p9
The article focuses on the intention of House of Fraser PLC to move into the upmarket after it has suffered an identity crisis on the high street in Great Britain. John King, chief executive of the company, unveils plans to make House of Fraser the equivalent of upscale U.S. department store...
- House of Fraser set to widen loyalty scheme. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);4/26/2001, p17
Reports the marketing program expansion of the House of Fraser in Great Britain. Branch stores of the company; Improvement in customer brand experience; Impact of the consumer marketing strategy on business sales; Promotion of the main brand.
- Sales jump at HoF. // Cabinet Maker;9/28/2001, Issue 5257, p5
Reports the increase in the sales of the department store chain House of Fraser PLC in Great Britain.
- Christmas cheer is thin on the ground. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;12/13/2002, Issue 5317, p4
Reports on the share bid of the furniture company House of Fraser from entrepreneur Tom Hunter. Details on the trading record of the firm; Increase of pre-tax loss of the company for six month operation; Prediction of stock market analysts on the operation of the firm.