- Retailers positive as sales values increase. // Cabinet Maker;04/13/2001, Issue 5233, p2
Focuses on the value of sales increase of furniture retailers in Great Britain for the year 2001. Value of sales for the year 2000; Growth of bedroom furniture sales; Sales for Alstons and modern styles.
- Shop window. // Cabinet Maker;10/10/2003, Issue 5359, p10
Introduces several house furnishings. Range of bedroom furniture from Lifestyle Furniture; Collection of chairs from Danerka; Metalwork finishes of tabletops from Chelsom.
- Lifestyle achievement. // Cabinet Maker;1/16/2004, Issue 5371, p86
Interviews Myles Campion, sales and marketing manager of Lifestyle Furniture in Great Britain. Career highlights; Achievements of Campion; Views on the impact of Internet on the business. INSET: Myles Campion.
- Uph. maker Life Style files Ch. 11. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;7/2/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 42, p2
The article reports that upholstered furniture maker LifeStyle Furniture has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection, which owes its top 20 unsecured creditors $3.6 million. According to Danny Dempsey, president of LifeStyle, the company ran into financial problems when several of its...
- Lifestyle puts hie hopes on sales drive. // Cabinet Maker;8/27/2004, Issue 5403, p6
Reports on cabinet firm, Lifestyle Furniture's expansion of the company's British sales team. Implication of the move on the company's sales; Strategies devised by the firm to expand its market cover; Key executives of the company.
- A casualness of spirit. Felicelli-Jensen, Lisa // Grand Rapids Magazine;July97, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p101
Takes a look at some of home furnishings designs offered by furniture manufacturers from around Grand Rapids, Michigan during the 1997 International Spring Furnishings Market. Includes designs from La Barge; Hekman; Baker; John Widdicomb Co.; Kindel. INSETS: Sligh Furniture Company.;Superior..
- Long Point. // Cabinet Maker;9/1/2006, Issue 5503, p16
Several photographs related to home furnishing are presented.
- Win over the young or pay with future trade. de Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;10/26/2007, Issue 5561, p9
The author discusses various reports published within the issue, which focus on younger and older customers of the furniture industry in Great Britain.
- 50 year old independent forced to shut. // Cabinet Maker;5/27/2011, Issue 5739, p4
The article reports that Morrison's Furniture Centre has been forced to close after 50 years in the business, due to heavy losses and shows no sign of recovery.