- Retailers positive as sales values increase. // Cabinet Maker;04/13/2001, Issue 5233, p2
Focuses on the value of sales increase of furniture retailers in Great Britain for the year 2001. Value of sales for the year 2000; Growth of bedroom furniture sales; Sales for Alstons and modern styles.
- Shop window. // Cabinet Maker;10/10/2003, Issue 5359, p10
Introduces several house furnishings. Range of bedroom furniture from Lifestyle Furniture; Collection of chairs from Danerka; Metalwork finishes of tabletops from Chelsom.
- Lifestyle achievement. // Cabinet Maker;1/16/2004, Issue 5371, p86
Interviews Myles Campion, sales and marketing manager of Lifestyle Furniture in Great Britain. Career highlights; Achievements of Campion; Views on the impact of Internet on the business. INSET: Myles Campion.
- Uph. maker Life Style files Ch. 11. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;7/2/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 42, p2
The article reports that upholstered furniture maker LifeStyle Furniture has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection, which owes its top 20 unsecured creditors $3.6 million. According to Danny Dempsey, president of LifeStyle, the company ran into financial problems when several of its...
- Lifestyle puts hie hopes on sales drive. // Cabinet Maker;8/27/2004, Issue 5403, p6
Reports on cabinet firm, Lifestyle Furniture's expansion of the company's British sales team. Implication of the move on the company's sales; Strategies devised by the firm to expand its market cover; Key executives of the company.
- U.S. important market for world's furniture makers. // Westchester County Business Journal;9/2/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 35, p25
Examines the business performance of U.S. household furniture manufacturers in 2002. Major markets for household furniture; Growth rate for the industry; Four main types of furniture; Majority of sales in household furniture; Distribution methods.
- A casualness of spirit. Felicelli-Jensen, Lisa // Grand Rapids Magazine;July97, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p101
Takes a look at some of home furnishings designs offered by furniture manufacturers from around Grand Rapids, Michigan during the 1997 International Spring Furnishings Market. Includes designs from La Barge; Hekman; Baker; John Widdicomb Co.; Kindel. INSETS: Sligh Furniture Company.;Superior..
- GHFA Showhouse Benefit Program Supporters. // Atlanta;Apr2002, Vol. 41 Issue 13, p12
Features several home furnishings offered by furniture stores. Collection of lavender products and toiletries; Designs of community masterplanning, entrance and recreation from Baker Land Design; Creation of writing desk from Thomasville Home Furnishings.
- Long Point. // Cabinet Maker;9/1/2006, Issue 5503, p16
Several photographs related to home furnishing are presented.