Expansion plan pays off as Dreams sales top Â£55m
- DMI purchase fuels Flexsteel sales gain. // Furniture/Today;10/25/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p83
Reports on the financial performance of furniture maker Flexsteel based on the company's financial statements for the fiscal first quarter ending September 30, 2004. Increase of corporate sales; Comparison of the financial results between 2003 and 2004; Net income trends; Performance of...
- Sales soar at Dreams. // Cabinet Maker;2/29/2008, Issue 5577, p4
The article reports on the increase of bed retailer Dreams' sales in Great Britain. According to the report, the company had predicted in December 2007 that it would see sales pass the Â£195m mark for 2007, and despite the tough trading conditions, the company has achieved what it has...
- Valspars 2Q earnings up 21.6%. // Furniture/Today;5/24/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 37, p106
Offers information on the financial statement posted by United States-based furniture company, Valspar for the second quarter of year 2004. Percentage increase of the sales revenues.
- Chico's Net Up 52.6%. Tucker, Ross // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/28/2004, Vol. 187 Issue 112, p12
Reports on the increase in the corporate earnings of Chico's Fas Inc. for the first quarter ended May 1, 2004. Reasons cited for the increase; Revenues generated from store sales.
- Monsanto Posts Strong 3Q Profits. // Chemical Market Reporter;7/5/2004, Vol. 266 Issue 1, p4
Presents the financial results of Monsanto Co. for the third quarter ended May 31, 2004. Increase in the profits of the company; Sales growth.
- PC sales: Good news for Intel. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;12/ 9/2013, pA02
Corporate personal computer sales are stabilizing, boosting prospects for
- Highlight high on net profits. Meza, Ed // Daily Variety;4/4/2008, Vol. 298 Issue 63, p6
The article reports on the increase in the net profit of Highlight Communications for 2007. The company discloses that its net profit for the year increased by 19% despite a 7.6% drop in revenue. The profit reached 30.7 million Swiss francs, beating the company's forecast. Additionally, its...
- Retail Intelligence. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;1/30/2004, Issue 5373, p12
Focuses on the financial performance of furniture industry in England. Increase in sales of living cabinet retailers; Sales of bedroom cabinet retailers; Increment on the sales of upholstery retailers.
- Sears Canada revenues up 4.5%. // Furniture/Today;10/25/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p83
Reports on the financial performance of Sears Canada based on the company's financial statements for fiscal third quarter ending October 2, 2004. Increase of net income; Comparison of the financial results between 2003 and 2004; Failure of the quarter's earnings improvement to meet company...