Monkwell gets in touch with luxury
- Prints go back to the future. // Cabinet Maker;9/21/2001, Issue 5256, p2
Features the fabric launching of Sonnet Prints collection by the company Monkwell in the United States.
- Who's showing what at ITMA. // Textile World;Sep95, Vol. 145 Issue 9, p100
Presents an index of products to be unveiled at the 1995 ITMA exhibition to be held in Milan, Italy.
- ITMA 95 show guide. // Textile World;Sep95, Vol. 145 Issue 9, p103
Presents a show guide for the ITMA 95 exhibition in Milan, Italy. Alphabetical listing of exhibitors; Booth site.
- ITMA 95 news. // Textile World;Sep95, Vol. 145 Issue 9, p88
Provides information on the ITMA 95 exhibition. Opening hours; Weaving preparation exhibits; Finishing exhibits.
- ITMA 95: Innovation is alive and well. // Textile World;Nov95, Vol. 145 Issue 11, p46
Focuses on the ITMA 95 exhibition held October 17-26, 1995 in Milan, Italy. Highlights of the event; Exhibitors; Products exhibited.
- ACHEMA 2006 in Frankfurt. // Chemical Fibers International;Apr2005, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p92
Announces the 28th ACHEMA exhibition to be held from May 15-19, 2006 in Frankfurt, Germany.
- Milan offers plenty for ITMA 95 visitors. // Textile World;Feb95, Vol. 145 Issue 2, p77
Focuses on the world's largest textile machinery and technology exhibition ITMA 95 to be held on October 17-26 in Milan, Italy. List of sponsorships; Distribution of ITMA catalogs; Use of plastic admission cars; Presence of optical reading machines.
- ITMA 95: Milan opens doors to technology. // Textile World;Sep95, Vol. 145 Issue 9, p31
Reports on trends in the global textile industry that are expected to emerge at the ITMA 95 exhibition to be held in Milan, Italy. Includes yarn-making equipment manufacturers' demonstration of efforts towrd delivering machinery that can produce defect-free yarn; Emphasis of builders of weaving...
- Yarn Expo 2004 in China from March 31. // Indian Textile Journal;Sep2003, Vol. 113 Issue 12, p165
Focuses on the Yarn Expo, scheduled for March 31 to April 2, 2004 at the Beijing National Agricultural Exhibition Center in China. Organizers; Target market of the exhibition; Comment from Director of Trade Fairs for Messe Frankfurt Katy Lam, asserting the opportunities for foreign...