Silentnight and Layzee B&Q it with bed offering
- Choice is the key for Silentnight. // Cabinet Maker;8/29/2003, Issue 5353, p7
Reports on the trends at the Silentnight At Home furniture exhibition in Great Britain. Launch of the Rio bedroom range by Homeworthy Furniture; Number of combinations for the Hibernate brand of Silentnight Beds; Price of the furniture offered by Layezee Beds.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;2/3/2006, Issue 5474, p5
The article offers several newsbriefs related to retail trade in Great Britain. Silentnight Group will be relocating its head office from Salterforth to its Silentnight Beds site in Barnoidswick. A Halifax report has disclosed that rising house prices mean first time buyers take twice as long to...
- Notes. // Management Services;Oct2003, Vol. 47 Issue 10, p7
The article focuses on a course of instruction in Methods-Time Measurement (MTM) at the Wombwell premises of Layezee Beds, part of the Silentnight group of companies. John Berry, Industrial Engineer for the Wombwell site explained that his company had decided to adopt cellular-working as a new...
- Marketing award for silentnight. // Cabinet Maker;01/28/2000, Issue 5172, p1
Reports that the marketing team at Silentnight Beds has received the Consumer Marketing award at the Furniture Industry Awards gala dinner for its advertising campaign featuring a hippo and duck.
- Silentnight snaps up Ducal for Â£15m. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;11/03/2000, Issue 5212, p1
Reports on Silentnight Holdings' acquisition of Ducal, a cabinet and upholstery manufacturer in Great Britain.
- Silentnight warns of more restructuring pain. // Cabinet Maker;5/9/2003, Issue 5337, p3
Reports on the financial performance of furniture firm Silentnight Holdings in Great Britain as of May 9, 2003. Restructuring cost; Pre-tax losses; Operating profits; Bed sales.
- Growing Silentnight looks forward to investment boost. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;05/15/98, Issue 5088, p5
Reports on the increase in the profits of Silentnight Holdings due to the 10 percent and 11 percent rise in bed and cabinet sales in Great Britain. Increase in the sales of the country's bed trade; Expectations of continued increase in sales with the warehousing and extensions at Perfecta and...
- New lines bring in orders for Silentnight Group. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;09/18/98, Issue 5106, p4
Reports on Silentnight Group's launching of a line of furniture at Salterforth in England. Attendance at the launch; Value of orders; Notable items from the line.
- Children are the goal. // Cabinet Maker;05/12/2000, Issue 5187, p4
Reports on Silentnight Furniture's plan to branch out into the children's market with the launch of its Mad About Football bedroom cabinet range at its At Home.