Get the marketing right
- WMC reports attendance dip, strong activity. // Furniture/Today;2/27/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 25, p41
The article reports on the decline in attendance at the winter furniture trade show held in Las Vegas, Nevada. The World Market Center said it drew more than 50,000 buyers, designers and exhibitors to its winter show from 83 countries off from the 62,000 last July. But market officials said that...
- exhibitor list. // Contract;May2007, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p26
A list of exhibitors for the NeoCon trade show to be held on June 11 to 13, 2006 at the Merchandise Mart in Chicago, Illinois is presented. They include Anji Grand Orient Furniture Co. Ltd., Infinite Furniture Solutions/Royal Seating Ltd., and Zhong Shan Zhaoye Furniture MFG Co. Ltd. The...
- interzum Guangzhou exhibitors up 30%. // Cabinet Maker;3/27/2009, Issue 5630, p7
The article reports on the status of the exhibitors for the interzum Guangzhou exhibition in Guangzhou, China from March 27 to 30, 2009. It states that a ten percent increase has been observed in the number of exhibitors compared to those who participated in 2008. Furthermore, 30% rise has seen...
- Tupelo promotes 'specials' // Furniture/Today;8/8/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 47, p2
Reports on the launch of a Tupelo-Only Special program by Tupelo Furniture Market in Tupelo, Mississippi. Highlights of exhibitors that are offering special value pricing during the market; Aid of the program to allow retailers to make more money in the furniture industry; Offering a...
- AWFS show shatters records in Vegas. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;8/8/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 47, p20
Reports on the increase in number of exhibitors and attendees of the Association of Woodworking & Furnishings Supplier Fair in Las Vegas, Nevada. Aim of the show to attract furniture manufacturers' attention; Plans to make changes in the use of space at the convention center; Impact of the...
- Premarket: Worth 20K? Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;4/23/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 32, p1
The article offers information concerning the restoration of High Point's premarket which will be held in the U.S. from August 22-25, 2007. The exhibitors proposed that the event will be invitation-only for the first time. It is expected that there will be more finished product other than...
- Lounging rules after race to IMM. // Cabinet Maker;1/30/2004, Issue 5373, p7
Highlights the 2004 IMM Cologne, furniture trade show in England. Participation of cabinetmakers in the country; Number of exhibitors; Theme of the event.
- Autumn Fair adds to Accents. // Cabinet Maker;4/2/2004, Issue 5382, p7
Reports that the Home Accents section of the Autumn Fair is set to grow by a quarter. Schedule of the fair; Programs and activities; Exhibitors.
- TFS to feature a promising collection of new designers. // Cabinet Maker;10/15/2004, Issue 5410, p7
Highlights the 2004 Furniture Show in Great Britain. Number of exhibitors attending the event; Description on the design of several furniture products; Theme of the trade show.