- Diversity drives youth bedroom. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;12/16/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 15, p8
Reports the addition of youth furniture gallery at Furnitureland South in North Carolina. Arrangement and sectioning of the gallery; Availability of wooden toy bin and Noah's Ark table and chairs; Use of cottage stylings and medium oak finish.
- Northern chain Conroys moves south as southern chain Furnitureland moves north. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;11/14/97, Issue 5064, p4
Reports on the expansion efforts of British furniture retail firms Furnitureland and Conroys. Opening of Furnitureland's 18th outlet on the Trafford Retail Park in Manchester, England; Opening of five Conroys branches in Yorkshire in 1998.
- Tax ruling favors Furnitureland South. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;05/14/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 35, p4
Reports that the Maryland Court of Appeals has dismissed a case filed by the state comptroller that sought to force local furniture company Furnitureland South to collect use taxes on home furnishings they delivered to consumers in the state. Details regarding the litigation at issue;...
- FLS completes expansion. // Furniture/Today;8/11/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 48, p16
The article reports that Furnitureland South Inc. has finished a $15 million expansion of its distribution facility in Jamestown, North Carolina. The expansion almost doubled the size of the center to 475,000 square feet. The renovated facility is climate controlled and consists of more room for...
- Is the pricing right? Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;8/22/2003, Issue 5352, p8
Reports on the investigation of the pricing policy of the furniture retailer Furnitureland South Inc. by the Leicestershire Trading Standards Service in England. Claims of the agency against the retailer; Monitor of the reduction claims by the agency; Benefits of the investigation for the...
- Pa. House names Younkman. // Furniture/Today;12/12/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 14, p4
The article reports on the employment of Christine Younkman as the creative director for retail giant Furnitureland South Inc. to design its showroom and in-store galleries in Jamestown, North Carolina.
- Furnitureland South takes space past 1 million sq. ft. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;11/10/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p2
Reports on the launching of branch store by Furnitureland South in High Point, North Carolina. Expansion of the boutique displays; Facilitation of extensive presentation of furniture; Assessment of the brand strategy.
- Furnitureland South upgrades Natuzzi gallery. Gunin, Joon // Furniture/Today;Nov2004 Supplement, Vol. 29, p9
The article reports that Italian upholstery company Natuzzi has rolled out its updated gallery concept at top 100 store Furnitureland South Inc., combining its urban, casual and vintage lifestyle themes for "a total-look solution." Furnitureland South, which installed a Natuzzi gallery two years...
- Store Openings. // Furniture/Today;12/6/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 13, p22
Reports on developments related to the furniture industry and trade in the U.S. as of December 2004. Launch of Furnitureland South Inc.'s Kincaid gallery in North Carolina; Expansion of Designs of the Interior's franchise network; Introduction of Diamond Furniture's Superstore in Bensalem,...