New products: contemporary upholstery
- Peter Guild move keeps retailers happy. // Cabinet Maker;10/22/99, Issue 5160, p4
Reports that upholstery firm Peter Guild has launched the contemporary sofa Torino at its October At Home exhibit.
- Design hotline. // InStyle;Jul99, Vol. 6 Issue 7, p220
Provides tips in choosing a sofa. Use of smaller-scale pieces to save space; Combination of a small sofa with big chairs; Advantages of using solid colors or small prints; Description of the sofa owned by actress Lea Thompson.
- Continental Sofa with Tapestry Upholstery. // Art & Antiques;Oct2011, Vol. 34 Issue 8, preceding p18
An image of a Continental Sofa with Tapestry Upholstery is presented.
- Upholstery. // Furniture/Today;4/2/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 30, p115
Photographs of several upholstery products including Draper sofa from Patagonia Trading Co., Atwood chair from Gus Modern, and Decker sofa from Paladin Industries Inc. are presented.
- Mfrs. pick priced-to-sell winners. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;8/27/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 50, p8
Presents several bestseller furniture upholstery in Tupelo, Mississippi. Description of the scatter-back sofa manufactured by River Oaks Furniture; Products of Skyline; Design of sofas by Genesis.
- Fashion colors in leather a hit in retail ...... but brown is still basic. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;05/07/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 34, p8
Highlights color trends for sofas. Continued popularity of different shades of brown; Emergence of sofa lines in vibrant colors.
- SITTING Prettier. HSIEH, EMILY // InStyle;Jan2013, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p144
The article offers accessory ideas and reupholstering strategies that can help transform one's sofa.
- Apollo sofa lifts off. // Cabinet Maker;02/02/2001, Issue 5223, p8
Cites Creative Upholstery's introduction of its Apollo two-seater sofa at the 2000 Furniture Show in Great Britain.
- Shop window. // Cabinet Maker;5/9/2003, Issue 5337, p7
Features several furniture. Armchair; Sofa; Upholstery.