Relocation on the cards for expanding Long Point
- An Energy boost for Quinn at Dublin Fair. Baylis, Sophie // Cabinet Maker;04/06/2001, Issue 5232, p8
Reports that SF Quinn Furniture has reported interest in its Energy living room range at the 2001 Dublin Furniture Fair, held from March 25-28, in Dublin, Ireland.
- World of Home Fashions reschedules show. // Discount Store News;6/17/96, Vol. 35 Issue 12, pH4
Reports that the World of Home Fashions trade show has been rescheduled to March 20 to 22, 1997.
- Southeast Shows Have Regional Flair. Kalash, Matthew // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;May2001, Vol. 102 Issue 5, p290
Offers a look at several exhibitions for interior decorations in the United States. Florida International Gift Show at Orlando's Orange County Convention Center on July 28-31, 2001; Miami International Gift and Decorative Accessories Show in Miami, Florida on August 25-28, 2001 at the Miami...
- Rendez-vous with Bijorcha. // Housewares;Mar94, Issue 106, p5
Reports on the 97th Bijorcha trade show at the Porte de Versailles in Paris in January 1994. Focus of exhibition on cooperation of tabletop designers, stylists and manufacturers.
- Autumn in New York. Nasatir, Judith // Interior Design;Oct95, Vol. 66 Issue 12, p33
Reports that InterPlan, a trade show will be held from November 1-3 1995 at the New York Coliseum. Number of manufacturers' booth at show; Objectives of InterPlan.
- Chicago style. // Interior Design;Jan97, Vol. 68 Issue 1, p19
Highlights several exhibitions in Chicago, Illinois concerning the interior design market. Contemporary designs and educational programs at the Chicago Design Show at The Merchandise Mart; SOFA Chicago, an international exposition of sculpture, objects and functional art at Navy Pier's Festival...
- Parallel lines. // Interior Design;Jan97, Vol. 68 Issue 1, p19
Highlights the Cooper-Heweitt National Design Museum in New York's design exhibitions. Exploration of the meaning of `disegno,' a Renaissance concept linking the conceptual process of design and the physical act of drawing at the `Disegno: Italian Renaissance Designs for Decorative Arts';...
- Home from home. // History Today;Jun93, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p6
Describes the retrospective of the Ideal Home Exhibition, which is currently being held at the Design Museum in London. Reconstructed Ideal Home sets, photographs, and an array of artifacts including a clip of one of the `Carry On' films and the contents of a genuine housewife's kitchen draw...
- Decorators' Show House. Ellison, Evelyn // Indianapolis Business Journal;03/24/97, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p21
Reports on the 1997 Decorators' Show House in Indianapolis, Indiana. Featured houses; Ticket price; Schedule; Contact information. INSET: This year's show..