- Buoyant year for sofa maker. // Cabinet Maker;5/1/2015, Issue 5931, p6
The article reports on the rise in sales and profits of Bouyant Upholstery in Nelson, England for the year ending September 28, 2014 with mention of the Companies House, the market share increases in Great Britain and Ireland and the 3.2 million pounds post-tax profit.
- Buoyant strengthens its management roster. // Cabinet Maker;5/17/2013, Issue 5837, p7
The article announces that Ellen Brindle and Rose Reeves are appointed as the new members of the managerial team at Bouyant Upholstery in Lancashire, England.
- Buoyant buys Richard Henry. // Cabinet Maker;1/17/2003, Issue 5320, p3
Reports on the acquisition of Richard Henry Furnishing by Buoyant Upholstery in Great Britain.
- Buoyant Upholstery 100th birthday. // Cabinet Maker;1/16/2009, Issue 5620, p7
The article reports on the centenary celebration of Bouyant Upholstery, an upholstery manufacturer in Lancashire, England. It outlines the company's first order which is to supply 1, 240 accent chairs for the liner "The Queen Mary," which were hand crafted by one of the very first upholsterers,...
- Buoyant wins design infringement case. // Cabinet Maker;3/7/2003, Issue 5327, p2
Reports on the case won by Buoyant Upholstery against Lounge Products in Great Britain. Infringement of design by Lounge Products; Court order given to Lounge Products in Bridgend; Similarities of the products lines of both companies.