DFS founder member Ashwell retires to spend time with family
- DFS announces retirement of Linda Allario. // Duty-Free News International;Mar2014, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p66
The article announces the retirement of Linda Allario as senior vice-president of DFS Group Ltd. effective April 30, 2014.
- Levy to Head DFS North America. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/1/2000, Vol. 179 Issue 84, p2
Reports on the appointment of Julian Levy as president of the North American region at DFS Group Ltd. Levy's previous position at the company; His responsibilities as head of the North American region; Company's receipt of one of three major duty-free concessions available at the Inchon...
- Brennan Appointed Chairman of DFS. Young, Kristin // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/11/2001, Vol. 181 Issue 8, p16
Announces the appointment of Edward J. Brennan as chairman of the San Francisco, California-based DFS Group Ltd. Brennan's career history; Job responsibilities.
- Philippe Schaus to succeed Ed Brennan as Chairman & CEO of DFS Group: Schriver named COO. // Travel Markets Insider Newsletter;7/13/2012, Vol. 14 Issue 45, p2
The article announces that Philippe Schaus and Michael Schriver have been appointed as chief executive officer (CEO) and chief operating officer (COO) respectively at DFS Group Ltd.
- DFS loses bid in Hong Kong. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/21/1997, Vol. 173 Issue 95, p16
Reports that DFS, the world's largest operator of duty-free shops with a concentration in Pacific Rim markets, has lost its bid for two duty-free concessions at Hong Kong's new international airport.
- Yoga trick gives DFS OK! profile. // Cabinet Maker;3/29/2002, Issue 5280, p32
Focuses on the DFS profile in the OK! magazine. Presentation of contortionist in the advertisement; Context of the photo; Contention of the Cabinet Maker staff.
- Problems at DFS. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;05/01/98, Issue 5086, p1
Opinion. Provides an update on the status of the DFS business. Jon Massey and Ian Bownes' acquisition of DFS shares; Speculations on the collapse of the DFS company.
- DFS denies Scottish move. // Cabinet Maker;12/11/98, Issue 5118, p2
Focuses on furniture chain DFS Group Ltd.'s denial of plans to expand into Scotland.
- Over 2,300 apply for 14 jobs at Derry DFS. // Cabinet Maker;7/27/2012, Issue 5798, p10
The article reports that DFS Group Ltd. has received over 2,300 applications for 14 positions at its second outlet in Northern Ireland.