Only Weekly Reader Posts Increase as WRC Media Revenue Declines
- WRC Media's Q2 Revenue Improves 3.9% On Growth In AGS. // Educational Marketer;9/13/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 26, p3
Reports on the increase of revenues in the K-12 supplemental publisher, WRC Media Inc. in New York. Consideration of the large sales growth in its largest unit, American Guidance Service, as the reason for the revenue increase; Statement of CEO Martin Kenney on the improvement of the company;...
- People ... // Educational Marketer;10/18/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 30, p7
The article reports on recent corporate appointments made in the field of educational publishing. Harcourt Assessment corp. (San Antonio) has named Terry Turner vice president of business development and sales. Turner, who will oversee all sales activity for the company, most recently was vice...
- WRC Media's Q3 Revenue Grows, Spurred by AGS, Compass Learning. // Educational Marketer;12/6/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 34, p4
Reports on the revenue growth by K-12 supplemental publisher WRC Media Inc. of New York City. Rebound in sales for the Compass Learning unit of the company; Progress of its largest unit, American Guidance Service; Advancement of the testing and assessment segment.
- As Part of Its Growth Strategy, WRC Media Adds Consumer Business Unit, Revamps Executive Suite. // Electronic Education Report;10/24/2003, Vol. 10 Issue 20, p1
Reports on the move done by New York-based supplemental curriculum and assessment publisher WRC Media Inc. to expand its operation. Purpose of the company's expansion of its operation; Creation of WRC Consumer and Sponsored Publishing unit; Reorganization of the company's executive suit.
- Soft Funding Leads to Staff Reductions at WRC Media. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;4/7/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 14, p10
Reports on a decrease in the total revenue of educational publisher WRC Media in 2002. Causes of the decline; Net loss posted by the publisher; Decision of WRC to downsize its workforce.
- Revenue Down at WRC Media, Operating Performance Improves. // Educational Marketer;3/31/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p6
Reports on the financial performance of educational publisher WRC Media Inc. in the year 2002.
- WRC Media Adds Consumer Business Unit, Revamps Exec. Suite. // Educational Marketer;11/3/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 31, p4
Reports on the reorganization move of New York-based supplemental curriculum and assessment publisher, WRC Media Inc. Reason behind the firm's move; Businesses operated by WRC in the K-12 area; Executives added to the company's management line-up.
- With Revenue Shrinking, WRC Media Faces Default on Credit Agreements and Cash Shortfall in 2004. // Educational Marketer;12/15/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 36, p1
Reports on the financial performance of educational publisher WRC Media Inc. in New York. Decline of revenue; Evaluation of business options; Shortage of funds.
- WRC Media Names Ann Jackson, Formerly Of Time Inc., CEO. // Educational Marketer;1/16/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p2
The article reports on New York-based K-12 supplemental publisher WRC Media Inc.'s appointment of Ann Jackson as it chief executive officer. Jackson succeeds Martin Kenney who left the company almost a year ago on paid leaves because of a pending lawsuit by the Securities and Exchange Commission...