After Name Change, Harcourt Achieve Gains a Publisher, Launches New Programs
- Harcourt Re-Brands Supplemental Publishing Group Harcourt Achieve. // Educational Marketer;1/26/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p3
Reports on K-12 educational publishing company, Harcourt Supplemental's change of the name of its supplemental publishing business to Harcourt Achieve. Reasons for the change in the business' name; Harcourt Achieve's president Tim McEwen's explanation on educators' perception towards...
- Acquisitions and Partnerships... // Educational Marketer;5/10/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 14, p8
The article presents information on business acquisitions and partnerships related to the publishing industry as of May 10, 2004. K-12 supplemental publisher Austin, Texas-based Harcourt Achieve, has partnered with assessment provider Kensington, California-based Let's Go Learn to provide the...
- Harcourt Achieve Jumps Into K-12 Math Arena With Acquisition Of Saxon Publishers. // Educational Marketer;6/7/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 16, p1
Announces the plan of Harcourt Achieve to acquire Saxon Publishers in the U.S. publishing industry. Focus of Harcourt Achieve on reading and language arts, and a line of adult materials; Company profile of Saxon Publishers; Plan of Harcourt Achieve to clear up some of the negative preconceptions...
- Harcourt to Buy Saxon Publishers. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;6/7/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 23, p7
Reports on the agreement of Harcourt Achieve, a supplemental publishing division of Harcourt Inc., to acquire Saxon Publishers in 2004. Types of instructional materials published by Saxon; Terms of the deal; Significance of the acquisition to Harcourt Achieve.
- News Briefs... // Educational Marketer;01/10/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p9
Presents news briefs in the educational publishing industry as of January 10, 2000.
- News Briefs... // Educational Marketer;02/14/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p8
Presents update on the educational publishing industry as of February 14, 2000.
- Harcourt Comes Out On Top In Texas Adoptions; McGraw-Hill A Close Second; Pearson No. 3. // Educational Marketer;07/10/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 20, p1
Presents information on the total sales of books for elementary science and secondary literature adopted by Texas in 2000 along with statistics on educational publishers.
- Financial Briefs... // Educational Marketer;08/07/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 22, p8
Presents news briefs from the educational publishing industry in the United States as of August 7, 2000.
- Pearson Education Kept Its Spot At The Top In 1999 As Nation's Largest Educational Publisher. // Educational Marketer;10/09/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 29, p1
Reports on the top educational publishers in the United States for 1999.