- Air Force aircraft tail markings. // Airman;Jan1999, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p56
Presents data on the United States Air Force aircraft tail markings. Code; Aircraft name; Unit; Location; Command.
- Air Force Aircraft Tail Markings. // Airman;Jan2005, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p64
Presents several U.S. Air Force aircraft tail markings. Code of the aircraft; Aircraft type; Unit location of the aircraft.
- Non-NATO Network. Lok, Joris Janssen // Aviation Week & Space Technology;6/18/2007, Vol. 166 Issue 23, p114
The article focuses on the Link 16-equivalent data link system developed by Thales. Thales is proposing a tactical data link that gives nations not currently allowed to use the NATO-standard Link 16 the option to acquire a similar capability, which Thales calls LX16. The change from an LX16 to a...
- Wynne: Debut of Engine With Unique ID Marks 'New Wave' of Inventory Control. Sirak, Michael // Defense Daily;3/22/2007, Vol. 233 Issue 54, p3
The article reports on the release of the F119 high-performance fighter engine from Pratt & Whitney fitted with the Unique Identification (UID) markings of the U.S. Department of Defense. U.S. Air Force Secretary Michael Wynne said that the UID will allow the Air Force as well as industry and...
- Pacific Air Forces. // Airman;Jan1999, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p21
Provides an overview of the United States Air Force's Pacific Air Forces. Mission; Responsibilities; People; Flying hours; Organizational structure.
- United States Air Forces in Europe. // Airman;Jan1999, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p22
Provides an overview of the United States Air Forces in Europe. Mission; Responsibilities; People; Flying hours; Organizational structure.
- Direct reporting units. // Airman;Jan1999, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p27
Features the direct reporting units of the United States Air Force. Includes the Air Force Communications and Information Center in Washington, D.C.; Air Force Operational Test and Evaluation Center in New Mexico; Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Personnel facts. // Airman;Jan1999, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p42
Presents personnel data from the United States Air Force, compiled as of fiscal year 1998. Active duty and civilian strength; Marital status; Enlisted and officer strength; Assignments; Commissioning source; Population by gender; Air Force Reserve and Air National Guard Strength; Enlistment...
- Out of Balance Workforce Could Impact Future Readiness. Hiller, Cynthia // Program Manager;Jul/Aug2000, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p102
Reports that the civilian workforce which is not meeting the United States Air Force needs and its implications on readiness problems, according to Air Force officials. Issues facing the Air Force civilian workforce; Decline in the number of employees; Effect of reductions due to changes in...