Field Operating Agencies
- Air Force seeks physician assistants. // Airman;Oct98, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p16
Reports that officials at the US Air Force Personnel Center are accepting applications for the September 1999, and January and April 2000 classes, open to all noncommissioned officers interested in becoming physician assistants.
- AFPC announces first half '99 board schedule. // Airman;Oct98, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p17
Reports that the selection board schedule for the first half of 1999 contains both a line lieutenant colonel's and major's promotion boards along with a senior master sergeant evaluation board, according to officials with the Air Force Personnel Center.
- Citizen Airmen Gain Avenue to Joint Credit. // Citizen Airman: The Official Magazine of the Air National Guard ;Oct2008, Vol. 60 Issue 5, p9
The article reports that U.S. Air Force Reservists have the opportunity to self-nominate for joint experience credit, according to the Air Force Personnel Center (ARPC). ARPC said that the interim guidance to the Joint Qualification System outlines the joint credit criteria for Citizen Airmen...
- Field Operating Agencies. // Airman;2007 Special Issue, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p16
The article offers information on the field operating agencies of the U.S. Air Force. The Agency for Modeling and Simulation explores new warfighting concept and missions, while the Audit Agency reviews the operation's effectiveness and efficiency. The Center for Environmental Excellence...
- WAPS study list available on Web site, at MPF on diskette. // Airman;Oct98, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p16
Reports that the Weighted Airman Promotion System (WAPS) catalog is available on the Air Force Personnel Center Web site. Distribution of the electronic versions of the WAPS catalog by the Extension Course Institute to Military Personnel Flights and Unit Personnel Offices.
- Round the Reserve. // Citizen Airman: The Official Magazine of the Air National Guard ;Jun2007, Vol. 59 Issue 3, p10
The article presents news briefs in the U.S. Air Force Reserve Command. Close to 5,000 Air Force Reservists were notified by a letter that they have a career decision to make due to authorization reductions. Air Force Reserve can now stay in the service longer before reaching their mandatory...
- AFPC RETOOLS PERSONNEL SERVICES DELIVERY. // Defense AT&L;Mar/Apr2008, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p63
The article reports on the on going efforts of the U.S. Air Force Personnel Center to refine its personnel products available for Air Force customers in Randolph Air Force base, Texas. Despite of the reduction to the personnel career field, the center has taken advantage of the technology to...
- Field Operating Agencies. // Airman;Jan2002, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p16
Presents information on several field operating agencies of the U.S. Air Force as of January 2002. Air Force Agency for Modeling and Simulation; Air Force Audit Agency; Air Force Base Conversion Agency; Air Force Center for Environmental Excellence; Air Force Civil Engineer Support Agency.
- AFPC Transferring Health Treatment Records to VA. // Citizen Airman: The Official Magazine of the Air National Guard ;Apr2009, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p11
The article reports that Air Force Personnel Center (AFPC) has transferred the health treatment records of the U.S. Air Force at Randolph Air Force Base in Texas. It says that the Office of the Undersecretary of Defense ordered all service branches to transfer health treatment records of...