- The Colonel Joseph B. Duckworth Award. // Flying Safety;Nov95, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p29
Discusses Colonel Joseph B. Duckworth's pioneering work in the United States Air Force and the `Colonel Joseph B. Duckworth Annual USAF Instrumental Award.'
- 12 outstanding airmen of 1998. // Airman;Jan1999, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p39
Lists the United States Air Force's selections for the 12 outstanding Airmen of 1998. Name; Rank; Command.
- United States Air Force Well Done Award. // Flying Safety;Nov94, Vol. 50 Issue 11, p29
Features Lieutenant Colonel Thomas J. Mckinley, winner of the United States Air Force's Well Done Award. Airmanship and professional performance during a hazardous situation; Contribution to the US Air Force Mishap Prevention Program.
- Dover EDO specialist earns awards for combat actions. // Citizen Airman: The Official Magazine of the Air National Guard ;Oct2010, Vol. 62 Issue 5, p14
The article announces that technical Sergeant Stephen J. Kaufman has received the Bronze Star and the U.S. Air Force Combat Action Medal.
- Ira C. Eaker Award Winners. // Aerospace Power Journal;Winter2000, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p60
Presents photographs of the Ira C. Eaker Award winners from the United States Air Force for the 1999-2000 academic year. Major Jon Huss; Lieutenant Colonel Cynthia A.S. McKinley; Major David M. Tobin.
- Air Force Medal of Honor Recipients. // Air Power History;Summer2000, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p54
Profiles United States Air Force Medal of Honor recipients during the Korean War. Major Louis Sebille; Captain John Walmsley Jr.; Major George Davis.
- AVIATION. // Flying Safety;Sep2007, Vol. 63 Issue 9, p31
The article announces the awarding of U.S. Air Force Staff Sergeant Jeffrey Oswood with the Aviation Well Done Award for his contributions to aviation safety.
- A MEDAL DELAYED; AN AIRMAN HONORED. Wilson, George C. // National Journal;12/16/2000, Vol. 32 Issue 51, p3908
Provides information on the posthumous Medal of Honor award given by the United States (U.S.) government to the late U.S. Air Force parerescueman William H. Pitsenbarger on December 8, 2001. Details on the ceremony conducted in honor of Pitsenbarger; Information on his involvement in a battle...
- Air Force Reinstates Good Conduct Medal. // Citizen Airman: The Official Magazine of the Air National Guard ;Apr2009, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p13
The article reports on the reinstatement of the Air Force Good Conduct Medal by the U.S. Air Force. It says that Air force official has announced the reinstatement for enlisted members, effective immediately ad retroactive to February 16, 2006. In addition, Airmen who are eligible to receive the...