OUT AND ABOUT
- EASTERN PARKWAY COMES ALIVE. // New York Amsterdam News;9/4/2003, Vol. 94 Issue 36, p21
Presents photographs of a carnival, in which people paint their bodies in bright colors, celebrated in Eastern Parkway in Brooklyn, New York City as of September 4, 2003.
- PHOTO OP. Kasantsev, Alexei // Offbeat;Mar2012, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p16
A photograph of an Indian tribal man at the 2012 Mardi Gras and Jazz Festival is presented.
- Mardi Gras at the Mixer. // Concrete International;Mar2010, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p74
Photographs of several attendees to the American Concrete Institute Mardi Gras are presented.
- In Focus: Hay River Carnival. // Hub (Hay River, NT);6/22/2011, Vol. 39 Issue 17, p10
Several photographs are presented depicting children and adults who enjoyed different rides at the Hay River Carnival in Northwest Territories (NWT).
- Battle for the soul of Brazil. // Adbusters;May/Jun2013, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p1
The article presents several photographs which depicts changes in the carnival festival organized in Brazil.
- Mardi Cars in Madison. // Quest: Wisconsin's Gay News Leader;3/12/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p24
Several photographs of the Mardi Gras in Madison are presented, along with the winners of the event.
- WORLDWIDE. // National Geographic;Oct2004, Vol. 206 Issue 4, p132
Presents observations from National Geographic photographers who were taking pictures on location in New Orleans, Louisiana and in Lebanon. Reflections of taking photos locals at Mardi Gras; Reference to the cosmopolitan influences on the modern-day Lebanese.
- CALENDAR. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;2/20/2004, Issue 323207, p20
Lists events held in the San Joaquin Valley, compiled as of February 2004. Fresno Art Museum's Carnival 2004; Managing Agricultural Drainage Water; Valley Employers Association Luncheon; First Annual Real Estate Forecast; Introduction to Government Contracting Seminar; Wake Up Clovis Breakfast;...
- 2007 LEADERSHIP SEMINAR. // Tax Executive;Jul/Aug2007, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p333
Several photographs from the 2007 Leadership Seminar of the Tax Executives Institute are presented.