CHAPARRAL RIO RAID CONTROLLER
- DHCP Software Improves 8051 Microcontrollers. Wong, William // Electronic Design;12/17/2001, Vol. 49 Issue 26, p31
Features the Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) servers. Description of the client software; Development in microcontrollers; Price of DHCP.
- The Home Network as a Socio-Technical System: Understanding the Challenges of Remote Home Network Problem Diagnosis. Poole, Erika Shehan; Edwards, W. Keith; Jarvis, Lawrence // Computer Supported Cooperative Work: The Journal of Collaborativ;Apr2009, Vol. 18 Issue 2/3, p277
Research focused on the user experience of home networking repeatedly finds that householders have difficulties setting up networked equipment. No research to date, however, has studied the in the moment interactions of householders with networking technical support professionals. In this paper,...
- FC Port Bypass Controller Elevates SAN Equipment. Frenzel, Louis E. // Electronic Design;5/26/2003, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p30
Evaluates the Fibre Channel port bypass controllers of PMC-Sierra Inc. Design and specifications; Offering maximum flexibility in configuring port applications; Pricing and availability.
- Controller networking and sensor cascading. Johnson, Alan // Manufacturers' Monthly;May2014, p42
The article offers information on several aspects of controller networking technology and sensor cascading. It states that latest automation controllers focus on safety and offer several innovative ways to change machine concepts to life. Information on sensor technology provider (SICK) powerful...
- Distributed Control Goes Discrete. Mintchell, Gary A. // Control Engineering;Oct2000, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p51
Looks at how powerful microcontrollers, networking, and intelligent sensors/actuators are converging to move distribution of control away from the centralized cabinet of yesteryear. Discrete control; Modularization of machine design; Use of industrial networks in distributed control. INSET:...
- Service integration with UPnP agent for an ubiquitous home environment. Chen, Wally; Sy-Yen Kuo; Han-Chieh Chao // Information Systems Frontiers;Dec2009, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p483
Consumer electronics and intelligent appliances can be successful and widely used in a smart or ubiquitous home environment. Service integration had become an important issue for system development. In this paper, we present an approach for UPnP devices connecting to outer networks via UPnP...
- Pushing the One-Button Household. Tynan, Dan // PCWorld;Dec2007, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p38
The author offers his views on the use of Control4 home automation system in his house. He mentions the facilities offered by the HC-300 Home Controller, which includes dimming the lights and turning on a projector by using a single button on a remote. He also mentions the difficulty faced by...
- Telephony Controller. // Network Dictionary;2007, p483
A definition of the term "Telephony Controller" (TC) is presented. Also called Signalling Controller (SC) or Virtual Switch Controller (VSC) or call manager. It is a component in the voice over Internet protocol (VoIP) network that manages and controls calls.
- Peering into the Future. Klein, Danny // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Mid-Feb2005, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p19
Examines the state of the session controller market. Worldwide forecast; Protocol internetworking; Media gateway interoperability; Firewall support; Interworking functionality; Increasing demand for voice-over-Internet-Protocol.