PRE-BUILT GRAPHICS SOLUTIONS
- How to rescue your graphic design project. Bahat, Dali // Sell!ng;May2002, p13
Part II. Presents steps on creating an attractive computer graphic design.
- Speeding graphic arts networks. Ledet, Sterling // Color Publishing;Mar/Apr96, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p26
Discusses options for speeding up computer graphic arts networks. Software for fast network operations including CopyDoubler by Symantec Corp.; Cabling and alternative topologies; Hardware and protocols for typical graphic art networks.
- The ziggurat juggernaut. Nelson, Roy Paul // Communication World;Mar1996, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p33
Discusses the use of the stair-step approach to graphic design. Introduction to the modern stair-step approach; Classic shapes used in design pages; Variety of meanings of abstract steps; Advantages; Possibilities.
- Graphic Thoughts. Gray, Lance // EventDV;Jun2008, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p32
The article offers step-by-step instructions for creating glossy text effects with the use of Photoshop.
- The Spirit of Gravity. Rockwood, Alyn // Computer Graphics World;Mar2003, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p10
Focuses on the field of computer graphics. Applications of computer graphics in archaeology; Author's views on the trends in the development of computer graphics.
- Transform more than one layer at a time. Palermo, Amy // Inside Photoshop;Oct2014, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p14
An answer to a question on resizing graphics that reside on separate layers is presented.
- Why Ask Why? // Print;1991 Computer Art & Design Annual, p6
The article reports on the evolution and integration of the computer into almost everyday's tasks. It specifically tackles the effects in the changes and developments of computers in desktop graphics in the business of design. Graphics computers have also changed the economics and not just the...
- Print & Design. // Print;1991 Computer Art & Design Annual, p86
The article reports on the print and design category at the first annual design competition. It provides information on the entries and the materials applied for the creation of the finished design giving attention to packaging materials, environmental designs and signage, info-graphics and...
- World of design. // Design Engineering;May97, p6
Presents innovative products on industrial graphic technology, chemicals, bearings, armoured gun system and cybernetics industry. Industrial graphic technology (IGT) colourful point-of-sale images; Sira Technology Centre's sol-gel process; SKF bearing housings; Faro technologies Faroarm,...