CAMERAS IN YOUR FUTURE
- ZDF keeps faith with Ikegami. // TVB Europe;Apr98, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p10
Reports that ZDF television station has taken delivery of up to nine sets of Ikegami HK-388W and HK-388PW digital studio camera systems. Information on the installation of digital cameras; Remarks of company officials about the cameras.
- High def at SD prices. Fox, David // TVB Europe;Jan2008, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p36
The article presents a comparison of digital cameras including the SK-HD1000 from Hitachi UK, HDK-790EXIII studio camera from Ikegami and the hand-held HVR-Z7E camcorder from Sony Corp.
- Acquisition Special Part I. Fox, David // TVB Europe;Dec2008, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p26
The article offers various information related to broadcast camera. Ikegami's HDS-V10 GFCAM nonlinear camcorder uses a new solid-state memory format. The PDW-700 of Sony Broadcast Ltd. is the first of its XDCAM range to record using 50Megabit per second (Mbps) Moving Picture Expert Group (MPEG)...
- Tapeless cameras. // Televisual;May2008, p64
The article evaluates several tapeless cameras including EX3 from Sony Corp., HDS-V10 from Ikegami and Infinity DMC1000 from Grass Valley.
- Cordless definition: HD wireless camera links. Higgins, Jonathan // TVB Europe;Jan2005, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p16
The article presents information related to high definition (HD) digital wireless cameras. Wireless camera links have now become a vital part of much sports, concert, event and news coverage. The first manufacturer to manufacture HD wireless cameras has been camera manufacturer Ikegami with its...
- External options multiply. Fox, David // TVB Europe;Jan2010, p26
The article evaluates several digital video recording equipment including the Elite miniature high definition (HD) camera from Fast Forward Video, CF adapter from Ikegami Electronics Inc., and the AG-HMR10E AVCCAM recorder from Panasonic Corp.
- Viewing small wonders. Fox, David // TVB Europe;Jan2008, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p42
The article presents a comparison of high definition (HD) cameras including the BE-HD10 Mini Remote HD camera from Bradley Engineering, the HDL-51 box camera from Ikegami and the HD 1100 from LMP and TV Skyline.
- Focused on lenses. Fox, David // TVB Europe;Feb2013, p27
The article reports on the response of lens manufacturers on the increasing availability of higher-resolution and larger sensor cameras in the market. It highlights the insights of several executives on how their companies manage the transition including Paul Sargeant of Procam Television, Les...
- GFCAM. // Broadcast Engineering (World Edition);Jul2008, Vol. 50 Issue 7, p46
The article evaluates the GFCAM HDS-V10 tapeless camcorder from Ikegami.