Gritty Mystic Mood
- Tom Stern. // Daily Variety;1/12/2004, Vol. 282 Issue 10, pA16
Features Tom Stern, a cinematographer and contender for an academy award for his work in the film "Mystic River." Key equipment used; Aesthetic considerations when filming.
- Now Playing. Gleiberman, Owen; Schwarzbaum, Lisa; Brown, Scott // Entertainment Weekly;11/7/2003, Issue 736, p55
Reviews several motion pictures released in the U.S. as of November 2003, including "Mystic River."
- MYSTIC RIVER (Film). Dennett, Gavin // Ralph;Aug2004, p158
Reviews the DVD version of the motion picture "Mystic River."
- Nielsen EDI TOP 10 FILMS IN MANHATTAN FOR THE WEEKEND OF OCT. 17-19. // Daily Variety;10/21/2003, Vol. 281 Issue 12, p16
Lists the top ten motion pictures in New York City. 'Mystic River;' 'Intolerable Cruelty;' 'Runaway Jury.'
- Mystic River (Film). M.A. // New Yorker;12/15/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 39, p36
Announces screening of the film "Mystic River," directed by Clint Eastwood, in New York City. Plot; Performance of Tim Robbins and Kevin Bacon.
- Times change for Clint Eastwood. Judell, Brandon // Bay Area Reporter;1/29/2004, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p31
Reviews the motion picture "Mstic River," directed by Clint Eastwood.
- Downer syndrome. Bart, Peter // Variety;2/16/2004, Vol. 394 Issue 1, p6
Provides comments on several motion pictures nominated for the 2004 Oscar Awards in the U.S. "Mystic River"; "21 Grams"; "Monster."
- 'Mystic River' rises rapidly in limited run. DiOrio, Carl // Daily Variety;10/13/2003, Vol. 281 Issue 6, p1
Reports on the estimated sales of the motion picture 'Mystic River' directed by Clint Eastwood from thirteen theaters in the U.S. Total sales per theaters a week; Statement regarding the sales by distribution president Dan Feliman; Factors contributing to the sales of the film.
- Mystic River (Film). Robbins, Allison // Variety;1/5/2004, Vol. 393 Issue 7, pA1
Provides information on the screenplay of the motion picture "Mystic River," written by Brian Helgeland. Story line of the movie; Information on the script; Challenges and idea of the film.