HOT SPOTS CLIPS
- EYEMATIC INTRODUCES FACIAL ANIMATION SYSTEM. // Multimedia Publisher;Oct2001, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p6
Focuses on the introduction of the Eyematic FaceStation audio analysis technology for 3D animation. Animation packages included; Ability to create and manipulate character animation in real-time; Features of the software.
- Creating organic models. Kennedy, Sanford // Computer Graphics World;Jan98, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p67
Describes the creation of a scorpion on a computer using the 3D Studio Max animation software. Extrusion of shape with the aid of the Bevel modifier; Loading of background image of the scorpion's underside; Accentuation of segments; Adjustment of the shape of the abdomen.
- 3ds max 4. Maestri, George // Computer Graphics World;May2001, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p60
Focuses the emphasis on rendering and special effects in the innovation of the computer software 3D studio max from Discreet. Tools for the creation and animation of characters; Provision of a true polygonal modeler based on quad-sided objects; Addition of a class of objects, manipulators.
- products: SOFTWARE. // Computer Graphics World;Feb2003, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p38
Presents information on various computer software as of February 2003. Cost of the animation tool for creating three-dimensional animation; Software for creation of animated two-dimensional programming and its direct publishing to web pages.
- The real and the imagined.... Burgoyne, Patrick // Creative Review;Jul2009, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p9
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on the visualisation work of Ben Fry, one on the use of open source software on the works of Hellicar & Lewis, and one on developments in computer generated imagery.
- Create a walking alien with Character Studio. Forcade, Tim // Computer Graphics World;Aug96, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p87
Describes the creation of an animated alien character using Character Studio, a three-dimensional Studio Max plug-in from UnReal Pictures/Kinefix. Capabilities of the Biped and Physique plug-ins; Creation of a footstep sequence; Alignment of the biped; Addition of a Physique Modifier to the...
- A new paradigm for character animation. Forcade, Tim // Computer Graphics World;Aug96, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p93
Features the computer software Character Studio developed by UnReal Pictures and marketed by Kinetix. Functions of the Biped and Physique plug-ins; Footstep-driven animation; Transformation of individual biped elements to arbitrary proportions; Blending of forward and inverse kinematics in one...
- interactivity animation music. Standage, Tom // Photo District News;Oct2000, Vol. 20 Issue 10, Special Section p44
Highlights issues surrounding the application of Flash software as the standard format for Web-based animation and dynamic user interfaces.
- THE GRAND MASTERS OF FLASH. // Photo District News;Oct2000, Vol. 20 Issue 10, Special Section p48
Profiles the developers of Flash software, the standard format for Web-based animation.