- Finishing Cold Mountain. // Millimeter;Jan2004, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p38
Focuses on the production and postproduction of the motion pircture "Cold Mountain," directed by Anthony Minghella. Finishing processes; Application of the digital intermediate process; Visual effects.
- COLD MOUNTAIN. Sischy, Ingrid // Interview;Dec2003/Jan2004, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p122
Interviews U.S. film director Anthony Minghella about his motion picture "Cold Mountain." Anticipation about the film; Plot of the story; Reason for choosing Romania as a primary location for making the film; Lessons of the Civil War that he learned after making the film; Tintype photographs of...
- Cold Mountain (Film). Dawes, Amy // Variety;1/5/2004, Vol. 393 Issue 7, pA1
Provides information on the screenplay of the motion picture "Cold Mountain." Source material of the movie; Information on the script of the film; Brief background of screenwriter Anthony Minghella.
- Cold Mountain. McCarthy, Todd // Variety Movie Reviews;12/ 7/2003, p1
The article reviews the film "Cold Mountain," directed by Anthony Minghella and starring Jude Law and Nicole Kidman.
- Cold Mountain (Film). Korman, Ken; Krebs, Josef // Sound & Vision;Oct2004, Vol. 69 Issue 8, p102
Reviews the motion picture "Cold Mountain," directed by Anthony Minghella, released in DVD format.
- "AAPALJ" Roundtable Discussion: "Cold Mountain," The Film. Arnold, Edwin T.; Blethen, Tyler; Cortner, Amy Tipton; Creadick, Anna; Crutchfield, John; House, Silas; Inscoe, John C.; McKinney, Gordon B.; Wright, Jack // Appalachian Journal;Spring/Summer2004, Vol. 31 Issue 3/4, p316
Discusses the motion picture "Cold Mountain," directed by Anthony Minghella.
- 'Cold' to open Berlin Festival. Snyder, Gabriel // Daily Variety;1/7/2004, Vol. 282 Issue 6, p1
Announces that Anthony Minghella's film, "Cold Mountain," will open the 2004 Berlin International Film Festival in Berlin, Germany.
- Man of Letters. Dawes, Amy // Daily Variety;12/19/2003, Vol. 281 Issue 54, pA3
Features Anthony Minghella, director of the motion picture "Cold Mountain". Reputation for bigscreen adaptations; Story behind creation of the film; Use of indigenous music of the South; Directing style.
- A DEGREE OF COMMITMENT. Frazier, Charles // North Carolina Literary Review;2012, Issue 21, p8
The article presents a reprint of the essay "Introduction to the Screenplay", which appeared in the Miramax Books edition of "Cold Mountain: A Screenplay," by Anthony Minghella. It focuses on the author's experience on watching the production and directing of the film "Cold Mountain" in a...