Banish Bluetooth Blues
- Bluetooth enters the industrial market. Hunn, Nick // Electronics Weekly;Jun2003 Supplement, Issue 2104, p9
Deals with the Bluetooth module released by TDK Systems Inc. for wireless connectivity. Capacity of Bluetooth; Target companies of the Bluetooth modules of TDK; Range of Bluetooth connectivity products available in the market; Potential application for the module.
- Bluetooth adaptor has onboard stack. // Electronics Weekly;4/21/2004, Issue 2143, p16
Amplicon Inc. has available a range of intelligent Bluetooth adapters from TDK Systems Inc. which are designed for manufacturing, automation and industrial applications. The range comprises five products, which can be used to embed wireless capabilities in new equipment or add cable-free...
- Bluetooth gets serious. // Management Services;Sep2003, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p31
TDK Systems has packaged its intelligent Bluetooth adaptor such that equipment makers can build wireless capabilities into CCTV, gaming machines, cash registers, processing equipment and others. It is called the Blue2i range of intelligent adaptors and consists of five products used to embed...
- Microsoft Bluetooth in XP. // Management Services;Jan2003, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p32
The article announces that wireless specialist TDK Systems is one of the first European independent hardware providers to integrate Microsoft Corp.'s Bluetooth software into its existing product set. The company will offer Microsoft's Bluetooth software with its go blue range of Bluetooth...
- keeping Bluetooth simple. Brooks, Dylan // Wireless Week;1/21/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p32
Focuses on the Bluetooth wireless technology. Companies that embedded Bluetooth in their devices; Bluetooth's strength; Common use for Bluetooth.
- Pushing Bluetooth To The Fast Track. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;12/16/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 43, p1
Highlights the fast track applications and implementations of the Bluetooth technology in various industries. Forecast on the growth of Bluetooth-enabled equipment; Details on Bluetooth Special Interest Group (SIG) 5-Minute Ready program for consumers; Content of the Web site of SIG.
- Getting the Best Bite from Bluetooth. Forman, Ross // Wireless Design & Development;Apr2003, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p20
Focuses on benefits of using bluetooth technology for wireless interconnectivity. Use of low-cost transceiver chip in Bluetooth devices; Comparison of various Bluetooth modules; Description of application-specific Bluetooth modules.
- Motorola releases integrated Bluetooth chip. // RCR Wireless News;12/9/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 49, p6
Evaluates the MC72000 integrated Bluetooth radio solution for wireless devices, developed by Motorola's Semiconductor Products Sector in the U.S. Applications; Features.
- Bluetooth arrives. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;12/9/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 49, p8
Talks about the adoption of Bluetooth technology in the mass consumer market as of 2002. Plan of the Bluetooth Special Interest Group to refocus Bluetooth's advertising message; Factors which will allow wireless carriers to begin bundling Bluetooth headsets with compatible handsets;...