- Tech revolution reaches copiers, fax machines. Murphy, H. Lee // Crain's Chicago Business;10/04/99, Vol. 22 Issue 40, pSR9
Looks into technological advances in copiers, fax machines, and other office equipment in the United States. Switch to digital technology; Advantages offered by digital technology; Similarity in prices of digital and analog machines.
- Sharp Builds a Better MFP. Littman, Dan // InfoWorld;8/1/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 31, p30
Evaluates the AR-M355N Digital Imager multifunction printer from Sharp. Speed in printing and copying both text and graphics documents; Quality of printed material; Operability of the administrative functions and features of the device.
- Top ranks: Central New York copier/fax dealers. Fitting, Beth // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;1996 Book of Lists, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p32
Presents a chart showing the top copier/fax dealers in New York State according to number of full-time staff. Name and address; Number of employees; Sales volume in 1994; Products sold; Other services offered; Number of locations; Top executives.
- No longer a start-up, AtlaStar is an established firm. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;9/6/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 18, p4
The article profiles AtlaStar, an authorized dealer of Sharp and Kyocera copiers and facsimile machines. The company, which is located in Wappingers Falls, New York, was co-founded by Ben Thompson and Gary Bradford in January 1999. The company employs 15 people, with a full sales staff of five...
- Networked colour. // Management Services;Dec2001, Vol. 45 Issue 12, p33
Adding colour to the office networked repro unit is Sharp's new AR-C160 copier printer. Operating at 16 pages a minute in full colour and 32ppm in mono it is for the busy fast-moving department. For good productivity a face-down finisher option can be used so that as soon as the printer...
- Copiers, Faxes and Combos. Taylor, Lauren R. // Government Executive;Aug99, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p56
Discusses technological advancements in copying, faxing and printing equipment. Efforts to merge the functions in a single machine; Integration of the Internet into the functions; Benefits for users.
- LEXMARK X125 ALL-IN-ONE OFFICE CENTER. Rabinovitch, Issie // CA Magazine;Dec2002, Vol. 135 Issue 10, p12
Evaluates the Lexmark X125 All-in-One Office Center, used as a color fax, scanner, copier and color inkjet printer. Specifications; Features; Price.
- An MFC for every budget. Yates, Darren // Australian PC User;Nov2004, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p124
Provides information on multifunction centres, peripheral devices which includes printer, scanner, copier and fax. Tips to consider in looking for a printer; Factors to consider in choosing the connection type; Features of the memory card readers. INSETS: RUNNING COSTS;TECH TERMS.
- Sharp's 4-in-1 delivers big. // New Zealand Management;Mar2002, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p67
Provides information on AL-880 machine designed for digital copying, printing, faxing and scanning, manufactured by Sharp. Features of the machine.