Export jobs, but permanently
- 244M Euro funding for enviro projects. // Sustain' Magazine;Sep/Oct2011, p51
The article informs that the European Commission will provide 244 million euros for the environmental projects under the Life + programme, the European Union's environment fund.
- Commission v Slovakia. // European State Aid Law Quarterly;Sep2012, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p651
The article focuses on the judgment on the case between the European Commission and Italy on December 22, 2010. It states that the recovery order of illegally granted state aid is the logical consequence of the illegality declaration. It says that the Member State concerned and the Commission...
- A State Aid Network? Negenman, Monique // European State Aid Law Quarterly;Dec2011, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p621
The article discusses the reasons why the European Competition Network (ECN) cannot be copied in the state aid field. It provides a description of stakeholder diversity involved in state aid policy and integration in member states. It explains how the Commission and its member states collaborate...
- Commission v Italy. // European State Aid Law Quarterly;Sep2012, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p637
The article focuses on the judgment on the case between the European Commission and Italy on May 5, 2011. It states that the Member States are required to take all necessary measures for the recovery of unlawful aid. It says that a Member State can plead exemption from its obligation when...
- State of grace? Brennan, Paul // Utility Week;3/8/2013, p24
The article reports on the need for Great Britain to secure European Commission (EC) state aid approval for freed-in tariff contracts for difference (CfD) and investment instruments for low carbon generation. According to the author, without state aid approval, the Electricity Market Reform will...
- Commission clears HUF 42.2 bln in state aid for mine closure in Hungary. // Hungary A.M.;01/24/2013, p6
The article reports on the 42.2 billion Hungarian forint in state aid that has been approved by the European Commission to mitigate social and environmental impact of the closure of the MÃ¡rkushegy coal mine in Hungary.
- MORE AID FOR UK. // Coal International;May/Jun2002, Vol. 250 Issue 3, p91
Reports on the British government aid that will be given to four coal mines in England and Scotland following the approval of the European Commission (EC) as of May 2002. Amount of government aid approved by the EC; List of the approved payments.
- EUROPEAN STATE AIDS IN THE CURRENT FINANCIAL CRISIS. Duguleană, L.; Duguleană, C. // Bulletin of the Transilvania University of Brasov. Series V: Eco;2010, Vol. 3, p385
The paper presents the aid measures and the types of state aid proposed by the European Commission for the current financial crisis, which assumes extraordinary policy responses, "but for a limited period". The new framework is a temporary one and it will be applicable only until 31 December...
- The Application of State Aid Provisions to National Rules Allocating Rights to Emit Pollutants. Philippe, Denis // Journal of European Competition Law & Practice;Apr2012, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p168
State aid provisions apply to national rules allocating to undertakings the right to emit certain pollutantsâ€”but the application is contingent upon the Commission or complainant demonstrating that the conditions for the application of such provisions are fulfilled.