Legal minefield website
- SERVICE OF PROCESS. // International Law Update;Jul2000, Vol. 6, p113
Reports on the European Union's issuance of regulation on the inter-Member service of judicial documents in civil or commercial matters. Pending ratification of service convention by European Union Member States.
- Democratic legitimacy and the administrative character of supranationalism: The example of the... Lindseth, Peter L. // Columbia Law Review;Apr99, Vol. 99 Issue 3, p628
Explores the administrative character of supranationalism as demonstrated in the European Community (EC). Aspects of EC law designed to maintain national controls; Alternative strategies of legitimization through the European Parliament; Deference shown by the European Court of Justice to...
- Russia files WTO case over EU energy rules. // Energy Today (Hungary);5/2/2014, p3
The article reports on Russia's accusation of European Union's (EU) violation of international rules by discriminating against gas and electricity providers from outside the bloc in 2014.
- FRAGMENTATION OF INTERNATIONAL LAW. Andreea, Ioniţă Liana // International Conference on Economics & Administration Proceedin;6/5/2015, p190
The article presents a study which aims to determine and examine the relationship between the general international law and a fragmented branch of law, namely the specialized regime of the European Union law, within the framework of fragmentation.
- EU renews sanctions on Belarus over rights abuses. // Regional Today;
The article reports on the decision by the European Union (EU) to renew its sanctions against Belarus in 2013 due to failure to make progress in addressing human rights abuses.
- EU foreign ministers tackle tougher Russia sanctions. // Regional Today;7/23/2014, p3
The article reports that European Union member countries are considering to impose capital restrictions and defense and energy sanctions on Russia if Moscow will not cooperate in the investigation on a plane crash in Ukraine.
- EU preparing new Russia sanctions, but no decision yet. // Regional Today;7/2/2014, p4
The article reports on the preparations made by the European Union (EU) to impose sanctions on Russia attributed to the conflict in Ukraine.
- Economic punch. // World (0888157X);8/23/2014, Vol. 29 Issue 17, p8
The article reports on the sanctions imposed by the European Union and the U.S. against Russia over its support of pro-Russian separatists.
- EU adds news names and entities to Ukraine sanctions list. // Regional Today;7/25/2014, p3
The article reports on the addition of Russian and Ukrainian entities and individual names to the Ukraine sanctions list by the European Union (EU).