Internet Marketing and SMEs
- INTRODUCTION: The Game has not Changed, Just the Venue. VanRysdam, Peter // Marketing in a Web 2.0 World - Using Social Media, Webinars, Blo;2009, p17
An introduction to the book "Marketing in a Web 2.0 World: Using Social Media, Webinars, Blogs & More to Boost Your Small Business on a Budget," is presented which discusses topics including advancements within the marketing community, challenges faced by business-to-business (B2B) marketers,...
- CONCLUSION. // Marketing in a Web 2.0 World - Using Social Media, Webinars, Blo;2009, p263
The article discusses the conclusion of the book "Marketing in a Web 2.0 World: Using Social Media, Webinars, Blogs & More to Boost Your Small Business on a Budget," which focuses on the internet marketing of small businesses.
- The limitless opportunities of marketing online. Marsh, Peter // New Hampshire Business Review;1/27/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p19
The article offers Internet trends that small businesses can use to their advantage which include the move of small business owners to online marketing with success, Americans who spend 33 hours online every week and the paths provided by Facebook and Twitter to engage directly with their customers.
- Don't just build a Web site, market it. Genn, Adina // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);03/02/2001, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p31A
Reports the importance of Internet- and traditional marketing for small- and medium-sized enterprises in the United States. Need to understand the standards and protocols of Web marketing; Suggestions on the ways of improving marketing position in the Internet; Use of conventional media to...
- Small firms Internet initiative. Smith, Richard // Credit Management;Feb99, p9
Reports that smallest businesses can attain the same global reach and impact as the largest through using the Internet. Benefits from Internet access; Opportunities on the Internet.
- NETTING CUSTOM. Reed, Alan // Marketing Week;5/31/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 16, p75
Discovers how some small and medium-sized businesses managed to exploit marketing advantage of the Internet. Chance for all sizes of business to go online and compete globally on the same playing field; Opportunity for organizations to enhance their customer relationship management and...
- DATES. // Fairfield County Business Journal;6/2/2014, Vol. 50 Issue 22, p29
A calendar of events for the U.S. in May-August 2014 is presented which includes free Internet marketing small business workshop, summer exhibit, and a dinner program.
- Getting the word out with social media, other ads. LEOS III, MOSES // Free Press (Buda, TX);11/20/2013, Vol. 112 Issue 34, p1D
The article explores the growing adoption of small businesses of social media as a marketing tool, which according to web site emarketer.com is a way for them to reach the about 163 million people in the U.S. using some form of social media.
- Survey shows small businesses are using the Internet as marketing tool. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;12/06/99, Issue 322547, p9
Reports results of a survey which reveal that small businesses are utilizing the Internet as a marketing tool. Statistics from the survey.
- Warning to small businesses: Don't be left behind when it comes to Internet. // New Hampshire Business Review;09/12/97, Vol. 19 Issue 20, p20
Warns American small businesses on the drawbacks of being left behind in the Internet market. Growth of commercial use of the Internet; Expansion of customer base; Marketing of products; Improvement of customer service.