Internet Marketing and SMEs
- INTRODUCTION: The Game has not Changed, Just the Venue. VanRysdam, Peter // Marketing in a Web 2.0 World - Using Social Media, Webinars, Blo;2009, p17
An introduction to the book "Marketing in a Web 2.0 World: Using Social Media, Webinars, Blogs & More to Boost Your Small Business on a Budget," is presented which discusses topics including advancements within the marketing community, challenges faced by business-to-business (B2B) marketers,...
- CONCLUSION. // Marketing in a Web 2.0 World - Using Social Media, Webinars, Blo;2009, p263
The article discusses the conclusion of the book "Marketing in a Web 2.0 World: Using Social Media, Webinars, Blogs & More to Boost Your Small Business on a Budget," which focuses on the internet marketing of small businesses.
- The limitless opportunities of marketing online. Marsh, Peter // New Hampshire Business Review;1/27/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p19
The article offers Internet trends that small businesses can use to their advantage which include the move of small business owners to online marketing with success, Americans who spend 33 hours online every week and the paths provided by Facebook and Twitter to engage directly with their customers.
- Organic growth on the Internet. Gray, Andi // Westchester County Business Journal;5/11/2009, Vol. 48 Issue 19, p11
The article provides an answer to a question of how small business improve their market growth on the Internet.
- Don't just build a Web site, market it. Genn, Adina // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);03/02/2001, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p31A
Reports the importance of Internet- and traditional marketing for small- and medium-sized enterprises in the United States. Need to understand the standards and protocols of Web marketing; Suggestions on the ways of improving marketing position in the Internet; Use of conventional media to...
- Small firms Internet initiative. Smith, Richard // Credit Management;Feb99, p9
Reports that smallest businesses can attain the same global reach and impact as the largest through using the Internet. Benefits from Internet access; Opportunities on the Internet.
- NETTING CUSTOM. Reed, Alan // Marketing Week;5/31/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 16, p75
Discovers how some small and medium-sized businesses managed to exploit marketing advantage of the Internet. Chance for all sizes of business to go online and compete globally on the same playing field; Opportunity for organizations to enhance their customer relationship management and...
- Small, Midsized Businesses to Increase Online Marketing Budgets in 2011. // Chicago Citizen - Chatham Southeast Edition;11/10/2010, Vol. 45 Issue 33, p4
The article reports on the survey conducted by Zoomerang and GrowBiz Media which forecasted that there will be an increase in online marketing budgets of small and midsized businesses in 2011 in the U.S.
- DATES. // Fairfield County Business Journal;6/2/2014, Vol. 50 Issue 22, p29
A calendar of events for the U.S. in May-August 2014 is presented which includes free Internet marketing small business workshop, summer exhibit, and a dinner program.
- Getting the word out with social media, other ads. LEOS III, MOSES // Free Press (Buda, TX);11/20/2013, Vol. 112 Issue 34, p1D
The article explores the growing adoption of small businesses of social media as a marketing tool, which according to web site emarketer.com is a way for them to reach the about 163 million people in the U.S. using some form of social media.