Health and Safety Executive Brings Accidents to Book
- Keep safe, keep legal. Hardwick, Rachael // Commercial Motor;9/2/2004, Vol. 200 Issue 5095, p38
Provides information on the first aid facilities required of companies. Things employers must consider when considering what is adequate; Information that must be recorded in the accident book; Materials that should be included in a first aid kit.
- Wilderness 911? Gorman, Christine // Time International (South Pacific Edition);10/18/99, Issue 42, p78
Offers information about wilderness first-aid. Differences between wilderness first-aid and urban first-aid; Importance of prevention of injuries; Related books. INSETS: The Cabbage Cure (health effects of cruciferous vegetables);Hats Off! (cure for baldness);Dog Days (contamination of pet...
- Wilderness 911? Gorman, Christine // Time;10/18/1999, Vol. 154 Issue 16, p128
Offers information about wilderness first-aid. Differences between wilderness first-aid and urban first-aid; Importance of prevention of injuries; Related books. INSETS: The Cabbage Cure;Hats Off!;Dog Days;Flu Flash, by Janice M. Horowitz
- Accident Action (Book Review). Laubenstein, Maija // Library Journal;7/1/1979, Vol. 104 Issue 13, p1440
Reviews the book 'Accident Action: The Essential Family Guide to Home Safety and First Aid.'
- CALENDAR--keeping you informed in the OH arena. // Occupational Health;Sep2004, Vol. 56 Issue 9, p32
Presents a schedule of events related to occupational health in Great Britain in 2004. Preventing Accidents--The Human Factors training workshops; Road to Recovery annual conference; First Aid Forward Conference & Exhibition.
- What Would You Do? Abramovitz, Melissa // Current Health 1;Jan2004, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p12
Presents information on the importance of performing first aid in case of accidents and emergency. INSET: When to Get Help.
- Take our FIRST-AID quiz. Sathicq, Larraine // Good Medicine (Australian Consolidated Press);Sep2002, p46
Presents a quiz on managing medical emergency situations.
- CALENDAR. // Occupational Health;Oct2004, Vol. 56 Issue 10, p34
Presents a list of events related to the occupational health sector in Great Britain from October to November 2004. Training workshops on accident prevention; First Aid Forward Conference and Exhibition; Industrial Audiometry Course.
- RESOURCES. // Occupational Hazards;Dec2005, Vol. 67 Issue 12, p20
This article presents information on information resources for industrial safety. The Office-Factory 911 Emergency Info-Book is an easy-to-use guide on first aid treatment of most medical emergencies in the workplace from Vantage Point Books Inc. A Web-based safety courses that teach...