Around the Region
- Conducting productive meetings. Gorup, Sharon R. // Association Management;Jan1997, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p76
Focuses on how chief elected officers of associations can conduct productive meetings. Scenario of a board meeting; Importance of advance preparation to ensure a successful board or committee meeting; What should be done at the meeting.
- Risk Management Association's Board Meeting. // Maine Community Banker;2007 3rd Quarter, p6
A photograph of the Risk Management Association's board members during their annual summer planning meeting on August 9, 2007 is presented.
- Meetings That Motivate. // Association Management;Feb2001, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p130
Recommends changes for conducting organizational meetings. Invitation of individuals and members; Change in environment; Process in the management of meetings.
- Royal Charter. // Management Services;Apr2001, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p32
Reports that the Institute of Management Services Council noted with approval a summary of the institute's position of requesting a meeting with the Privy Council advisors to discuss the long term prospects for a Royal Charter.
- Standing Committees. // Management Services;Apr2001, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p32
Reports that Institute of Management Services Council has agreed that the minutes of the standing committees would be distributed to all council members before council meetings and that members of council would only engage in matters of a specific interest.
- Overcoming Annual Meeting Overkill. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;07/01/2002, Vol. 216 Issue 9, p18
Focuses on the management of annual meeting. Reasons for meetings; Separation of business meetings and social events; Combination of annual meetings of two associations. INSET: DuPont Recognized By Toyota North American.
- Meeting Money Savers. Eisenstodt, Joan L. // Association Management;Sep2003, Vol. 55 Issue 9, p42
Provides tips and information on how to save money and maximize return on investment in organizing organizational meetings in the U.S. Determination on the needs and habits of the members; Establishment of the availability of the information for the cost, frequency and type of transportation to...
- Annual Meeting. // Academy of Management Learning & Education;Jun2004, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p0
This section announces the annual meeting of the Academy of Management on August 6-11, 2004 in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Council of Management meeting 2 March. // Management Services;Apr2001, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p32
Reports that the Institute of Management Services Council held a meeting at the British Medical Association's offices in London, England on March 2, 2001.