Essential advice for keeping today's clued-up customers loyal!
- THREE OF A KIND REACHING OUT TO YOUR CUSTOMERS. // Management Today;Feb2009, p30
The article reviews several books including "Customer Care Excellence," by Sarah Cook, "Delighting Your Customers," by Avril Owton, and "What the Customer Wants You to Know," by Ram Charan.
- OVERCOMING Fear of CRM. Goldenberg, Barton J. // Operations & Fulfillment;Oct2002, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p62
Presents an excerpt from the book 'CRM Automation.'
- `Customer Connections' worth wading through. Mendenhall, Robert // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Dec97, Vol. 82 Issue 11, p38
Reviews the book `Customer Connections,' by Robert E. Wayland and Paul M. Cole.
- Reading your customer's next move is easier than you think. // Finance Week;10/8/99, p40
Discusses the book `Reading People: How We Reveal Ourselves in Everyday Situations and How to Work It to Your Advantage,' by Jo-Ellan Dimitrius on how to develop one's ability to read people. Connecting with your clients; Importance of people-reading skills for entrepreneurs.
- Public practice. Dunn, Paul // Chartered Accountants Journal;Feb2000, Vol. 79 Issue 1, p88
Focuses on the contents of the book `The Professional's Guide to Value Pricing,' by Ron Baker. Importance of clients to a business.
- Let your clients do your selling! Knight, Anne // American Salesman;Feb1994, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p21
Features David Garfinkel's tape recording, `Referral Magic: 17 Ways to Let Your Clients Do Your Selling,' which discusses the importance of customer referrals in generating sales. Listener response; Availability; Pricing; Contact information.
- How to delight customers and win their loyalty. Heil, Gary M. // CMA Magazine;May95, Vol. 69 Issue 4, p42
Presents suggestions on how to delight customers and win their loyalty. Excerpts from the book `Leadership and the Customer Revolution,' by Gary M. Heil; Management of opportunities to demonstrate flexibility; Building of relationships in each organizational level.
- The Globalization of Relationship Marketing. Crosby, Lawrence A.; Johnson, Sheree L. // Marketing Management;Mar/Apr2002, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p10
Discusses issues in the globalization of customer relationships. Views on globalization; Considerations in globalizing customer relationships; Risks in global marketing through the Intenet.
- BOOK OF THE WEEK. Harrison, Philip // Marketing (00253650);6/14/2001, p72
Features the book 'Carving Jelly: A Manager's Reference to Implementing CRM,' by Nick Siragher. Book's focus on customer relations management.