Supply chain links
- A Force on the Move: The Story of the British Transport Police 1825-1995 (Book). Wilson, Nigel Robert // Logistics & Transport Focus;Jun2001, Vol. 3 Issue 5, p81
Reviews the book "A Force on the Move: The Story of the British Transport Police 1825-1995," by Pauline Appleby.
- NOW READ THIS!. // Motor;Mar2002, p119
Features several books on transportation published by Capricorn Link Pty Limited. 'Route 66;' 'Hollywood TV and Movie Cars;' 'Oliver Tractors'.
- TRANSPORTATION IN AMERICA (Book). // Transportation Quarterly;Spring98, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p73
Reviews the book "Transportation in America".
- British history. // Teaching History;Oct95, Issue 81, p39
Presents the book `Steam Transport (Land),' by Allan Mott.
- Book reviews. Killen, James E.; Hebden, Ralph // Geography;Jul95, Vol. 80 Issue 348, p299
Reviews the book `Transport for Tourism,' by Stephen Page.
- Book reviews. Hilling, David; Hebden, Ralph // Geography;Jul95, Vol. 80 Issue 348, p299
Reviews the book `Transport in Transition: Lessons from the History of Energy,' by Stephen Peake.
- Edinburgh's Transport (Book Review). Yearsley, Ian // Journal of Transport History;Sep2000, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p231
Reviews the book 'Edinburgh's Transport: The Corporation Years,' by D.L.G. Hunter.
- Book reviews. Gillingwater, David // Urban Studies (Routledge);Apr97, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p716
Reviews the book `Transport in Transition: Aspects of British and European Experience,' edited by James McConville and John Sheldrake.
- Untitled. Vandyk, Anthony // Air Transport World;Oct93, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p123
Reviews the book `Air Transport--Strategic Issues in Planning and Development,' by Philip Shearman.