Telecom package complete
- METHODOLOGICAL APPROACHES TO DETERMINATION OF BASIC CONCEPTS OF PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT IN SPHERE OF SHIPPING. Lukashevich, V. M. // Vestnik of Astrakhan State Technical University Series: Economic;Dec2013, Issue 2, p112
Research of personnel management problems does not satisfy the needs of practice. The basic concepts and categories are interpreted ambiguously and freely at some theses, which discredited scientific certainty of the research result. The designation of sailor labour market and crewing market is...
- JOB MARKET ON THE MEND. Conroy, William // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);5/23/2011, Vol. 12 Issue 20, p22
In the article, the author discusses the latest developments in the U.S. labor sector, specifically in the supply chain industry, as of May 2011. He cites that the moderate rebound of the economy is prompting hiring managers to call only those applicants whose qualifications mostly fit the...
- A far-sighted view - beyond the smoke. Bill, Peter // Estates Gazette;2/14/2009, Issue 906, p15
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one on the future occupational market and another on the property plans of Transport for London (TfL).
- DIARY. // Works Management;Sep2002, Vol. 55 Issue 9, p9
Reports developments related to works management in Great Britain as of September 2002. Exhibition of supply chain solutions by Frontline Solutions Europe; Features of the Safety, Health and Environmental Solutions event; Areas discussed during the Employment Essentials forum.
- PM/Park Personnel Jobs Index. // People Management;05/06/99, Vol. 5 Issue 9, p17
Details the PM/Park Index on the demand for personnel skills. Average market for personnel skills.
- 20th century employee-centered initiatives. Fleming, John M.; Leauby, Bruce A. // Pennsylvania CPA Journal;Summer98, Vol. 69 Issue 2, p22
Provides insights on what larger firms are doing to adjust on the trends in the labor market. Details on the programs for retention that will support a diverse, highly talented workforce; Flexible work arrangements; Purpose of using the formal networking programs.
- Working and earning under different rules: What the United States can learn form labor market... Freeman, Richard B. // NBER Reporter;Summer91, p11
Discusses labor market features of developed countries for the benefit of the United States to derived lessons upon. Australia's reliance on courts for determination of pay increases; Germany's collective bargaining agreements; Japan's pay and bonus systems; Canada and United Kingdom's free...
- FEATURES IN BRIEF. // People Management;
Introduces a series of articles about personnel management and the labor market.
- Introduction. Stewart, Rosemary // International Studies of Management & Organization;Spring92, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p3
Introduces a series articles on issues affecting middle managers in traditional organizations, including the changes in the middle-management labor market.