Edexcel provides Solutions for Training Providers
- News from Europe: Energy exhausted. // Management Services;May2002, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p18
Lists names of students that have been awarded, as of March 2002, qualifications by the Institute of Logistics and Transport.
- Energy & Transport. // Management Services;May2001, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p16
Reports that on July 2000, 25 students in Hopwood Hall College, on a course succeeded in achieving the Foundation in Logistics qualifications, which is being given by the Institute of Logistics and Transport.
- Overseas Fees. // Management Services;Jan2000, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p43
The views of the author on his decision to study for the Certificate in Logistics, that is offered by the Institute of Logistics and Transport were presented. He found out that study methods were flexible and he opted to complete this course by distance learning, rather than undertaking a...
- News from Europe: Oil that won't wash away. // Management Services;Mar2001, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p36
This article reports that a consortium of transportation training providers has been formed to provide customers with a national one-stop shop for training needs for the road transportation industry in Great Britain, as of 2000. The consortium, named Countrywise consists of a national network of...
- Capital One helps staff avoid 'SAD' syndrome. // Management Services;Dec2002, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p5
This article provides information on the online conference which will be hosted by the Cranfield School of Management from November 12-23, 2001. The conference aims to take away a few of the stresses associated with a normal conference as well as cost implications. Just like the physical...
- LEARNING STRATEGY CANNOT STAND ALONE. Sparrow, Stephanie // Training Magazine;Apr2005, p5
Introduces a series of articles about employee management, including an analysis of the growing emphasis on vocational skills.
- Making a Difference. Roberts, Chuck // Fleet Equipment;Nov2005, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p28
The article offers advice to truck fleet managers on how to source for technicians in order to improve maintenance operations. The vocational/career education system is the key resource to use when looking for entry-level technicians. Thus, it is advisable for fleet managers to increase their...
- CREATING SHARED VALUE THROUGH VET INTERNATIONALISATION: A CONCEPTUAL FRAMEWORK IN THE CONTEXT OF ECONOMIC GLOBALISATION. Mewaldt, Andrea // Journal of HRM;2015, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p5
In times of the economic globalisation, the "war of talents" and skills shortage in emerging markets, vocational education and training services (VET) are strategically highly relevant for international HR Management. The criticism against negative impact of economic globalisation leads to a...
- EVENTS. // Commercial Motor;3/2/2006, Vol. 203 Issue 5167, p37
The article presents a calendar of events related to the commercial motor industry to be held in Great Britain in 2006. Digital tachographs, drivers' hours and manual handling courses will be given by RHA in March. The Digital tacho-train the trainer event will be held by Novadata in March and...