- 7[sup th] Annual Customer Service Management Conference 25/256 November 1999. // Management Services;Mar2000, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p16
This article reports on a workshop that has been held for the members of the Manufacturing Logistics Special Interest Group of the Institute of Logistics and Transport at the 3DayCar project offices in Solihull in 2002. Presentations, given by the project team , summarized the results of the...
- European Logistics SIG. D.E. // Logistics & Transport Focus;Jun99, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p73
The Training and Development Forum, which was sponsored by the Institute of Logistics and Transport, and focused on the twin topics of skills development and continuing professional development is reported. The keynote presentation was from David Houyle, head of the commissioned products at the...
- Professor Kumar Bhattacharyya - Guest Speaker. // Logistics & Transport Focus;Dec99, Vol. 1 Issue 6, p15
Information on the Logistics Safety Forum is presented. It is a group of retail and distribution company representatives who meet at the office of the Institute of Logistics and Transport in Corby, England to best discuss best practice in health and safety. The content of forum activities...
- Challenge Issued to Logistics Service Providers. Bewers, Fiona // Logistics & Transport Focus;Mar2002, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p22
This article focuses on the meeting of the Logistics Directors' Forum (LDF) which was held in 2002. Here, logistics providers were issued with the challenge of transforming their current business models when renowned supply chain expert John Gattorna, addressed the meeting. His keynote...
- CILT(UK) Road Capacity and Road Charging Forum. // Logistics & Transport Focus;Jan2009, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p8
This article presents the results of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport Road Capacity and Road Charging Forum which asked members for responses to the Green Light group research on road charging. An estimated 4,000 members were presented with the document with a particular...
- Transport Planning SIG. D.S. // Logistics & Transport Focus;Sep99, Vol. 1 Issue 3, p59
The annual doctoral workshop will precede the Seventh Annual Conference of the Logistics Research Network at the Technology Center in Birmingham, England on September 4-6.
- Manufacturing Planning and Control SIG. V.R. // Logistics & Transport Focus;Sep99, Vol. 1 Issue 3, p61
Announces that copies of a report in the Skills Dialogue series of the Institute of Logistics and Transport are in the institute's library at Corby, England and in the London Reading Room.
- Continuing Professional Development. // Logistics & Transport Focus;Nov99, Vol. 1 Issue 5, p44
Announces that the Institute of Logistics and Transport is planning to run a half-day project management workshops later in 1999.
- CPD Matters. Smith, Richard J. // Logistics & Transport Focus;Dec99, Vol. 1 Issue 6, p58
Announces that one aspect of the conference of the Logistics Research Network is a workshop for doctoral students on the day preceeding the main event.