Wireless presentation in an instant from Sharp
- Ethical issues score badly in poll of small businesses. // Management Services;May2002, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p7
Reports that the Strategic Supply Chain Management in Ireland Special Interest Group of the Institute of Logistics and Transport will be launching its Web site at its next meeting in March 2002.
- Safe and Sound-less. Tyler, Geoff // Management Services;Jun2000, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p17
Reports that the WWW.Igvjobs.com is a new Internet site designed for the recruitment of drivers from 3.5 tons to Class C+E within the transport and logistics sectors.
- Financial keyboard. // Management Services;Jun2000, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p25
Reports that the British International Freight Association has launched a completely redesigned Web site which more accurately reflects the association's activities and range of services, as of November 2001.
- Over half of all large firms planning major restructuring in next year. // Management Services;Sep2002, Vol. 46 Issue 9, p3
Reports that members of the Institute of Logistics and Transport should use the 'refresh' button when visiting the Web site of the institute in order to check whether there is a more up-to-date version available.
- Website. // Management Services;Sep2002, Vol. 46 Issue 9, p34
Reports that the National Federation of Bus Users has taken a step forward with the launch of its new Web site in 2001.
- Feel safe with interceptor. // Management Services;Jun2000, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p24
Reports that a Web page enabling workers to gain rapid access to essential information about their health and safety rights and responsibilities has been launched by the Health and Safety Executive of Great Britain, as of November 2001.
- Business people are 'getting on board' the Learning and Skills Council. // Management Services;Jul2000, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p3
Reports that the number of separate users visiting the Web site of the Institute of Logistics and Transport has risen 50 percent since July 2000.
- Institute's Web site. // Logistics & Transport Focus;Jul/Aug99, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p15
The Institute's web site at WWW.iolt.org.uk went live at midnight on June 1, 1999. Visitors who would visit the site would find several information, such as information on the institute and its staffs and even the personalities associated with it. The list of its members' benefits and the...
- Public Transport Internet Sites. // Logistics & Transport Focus;Jul/Aug99, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p57
This article focuses on how the Institute of Logistics and Transport is responsible for awarding accreditation of Internet sites providing public transportation information. The institute has been recognized by the Department of the Environment, Transport and the Regions as an independent...