Surviving the Interview Spotlight
- From the Editors. M. R. B. // Issues in Writing;Spring/Summer2006, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p100
The article offers information on the topics discussed within the issue of "Issues in Writing" including the interview with Lee Clark Johns, Carroll Hauptle's article "Liberating Dialogue in Peer Review," and reviews of books and researches.
- An Author's Tips for Doing Author Studies. Brisson, Pat // Teaching Pre K-8;May2002, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p48
Presents tips for doing author studies. Ways for student sharing; Topics to discuss; Information on how to research materials of the author.
- Acknowledgement to Referees. // OR Spectrum;Aug2005, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p657
Presents a list of authors who contributed to the October 2005 issue of the journal "OR Spectrum."
- Contributors. // Interfaces;Jan/Feb92, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p186
Lists authors who contributed in the January 1992 issue of "INFORMS."
- A BRIEF OWNERSHIP. Warner, Sylvia Townsend // New Yorker;10/7/1967, Vol. 43 Issue 33, p140
The article presents a personal narrative of an author doing research on the nineteenth-century Church of England bishops. The author had gone to Dull Lodge in the town of Dull in Scotland in order to retire. However, her browsing with the Gazetteer of Scotland, made her interested in the town...
- ATMS PRESIDENT INVITATION TO CHINA. Pearson, Bill // Journal of the Australian Traditional-Medicine Society;Dec2005, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p191
The article narrates the author's experiences during his travel in Beijing, China. He cites how he was welcomed by several delegation of practitioners. He recalls how he was impressed by the extent of research being conducted into various pathologies. He desires for the development of working...
- Authors have rights too. Dewey, Michael E. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);1/30/93, Vol. 306 Issue 6873, p318
Focuses on the rights of authors in the publication of research in Great Britain. Assessment on the merits of papers with similar content; Span of time for the approval of a paper; Decision of editors on aggressive referees.
- New World Fables. Price, Jennifer // North American Review;May/Jun92, Vol. 277 Issue 3, p39
In this article the author recounts about her trip to Coca Cash research station in the southern Amazon. South of the equator, the trip begins in Cisco, Peru, the ancient Incan capital. From there she traveled in a pickup truck to the end of a one-hundred-fifty-mile-long dirt road. Price made...
- Contributors. // Information & Communication Technologies for Development in Afri;2003, p171
People who contributed to the book "Information and Communication Technologies for Development in Africa: The Experience With Community Telecentres" are listed, including Cumbana Carlose, Macome Esselina and Mor Dieng.