A business focused approach to project management
- Untitled. // Automotive Logistics;Jan/Feb2005, p10
Reviews the book "The Second Century," by Matthias Holweg and Frits K. Pil.
- Looking for Matakupay - The Platypus Project. Simmons, Patrick // Chain Reaction;Nov2013, Issue 119, p7
The article reports on community-based research on platypus populations in North West Victoria by environmental group and indigenous groups Friends of Earth Melbourne's Barmah Millewa Collective and the Wadi Wadi community. The platypus or Matakupay is said to be one of Wadi Wadi's totem animals...
- The Real Deal. Vasilash, Gary S. // Automotive Design & Production;May2004, Vol. 116 Issue 5, p8
Recommends the book "The Second Century: Reconnecting the Customer and Value Chain Through Build to Order; Moving Beyond Mass and Lean Production in the Auto Industry," by Matthias Holweg and Frits K. Pil. Information on the content of the book; Lessons on vehicle construction.
- Driving forces. MacCarthy, Bart // Supply Management;10/21/2004, Vol. 9 Issue 21, p34
Reviews the book "The Second Century: Reconnecting Customer and Value Chain Through Build-To-Order," by Matthias Holweg and Frits K. Pil.
- The Second Century: Reconnecting Customer and Value Through Build-to-Order. Francis, Steve // Logistics & Transport Focus;Jul/Aug2006, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p61
The article reviews the book "The Second Century: Reconnecting Customer and Value Through Build-to-Order," by Matthias Holweg and Frits K. Pil.
- AAPA STUDENT RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIP. // Bee Culture;Mar2010, Vol. 138 Issue 3, p73
The article offers information on the thesis of Geoff Williams, a doctorate candidate at Dalhousie University and Acadia University in Nova Scotia, about the effects of Fumagilin-B antibiotics to honey bee, which received various awards such as the 2008 Canadian Association of Professional...
- What it takes to make it. Stone, Emily // Crain's Chicago Business;7/23/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 30, p26
The article presents an interview with Bernard Judge, former editor and publisher of the Chicago Daily Law Bulletin and the Chicago Lawyer. Judge comments on the benefits of a lawyer in Chicago, Illinois. He says that the U.S. Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals is viewed as a conservative court....
- momspeak. Adams, Korrine; Brickner, Amelia; Ubriaco, Erin; Logsdon, Vanessa; Ipson, Laree; Goodman, Ron; Tuchman, Moriah; Bacon, Tina // Baby Talk;Dec2006, Vol. 71 Issue 10, p6
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Younger vs. Older Moms" in the September 2006 issue, "What a Scream!" in the September 2006 issue and "Stand and Deliver," by Geoff Williams in the September 2006 issue.
- From the Editors. M. R. B. // Issues in Writing;Spring/Summer2006, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p100
The article offers information on the topics discussed within the issue of "Issues in Writing" including the interview with Lee Clark Johns, Carroll Hauptle's article "Liberating Dialogue in Peer Review," and reviews of books and researches.