Around the Regions: Eastern Region
- ABOUT THE AUTHORS. // Logistics & Transport Focus;Dec2000, Vol. 2 Issue 10, p32
Presents information on Barry Evans and Mark Powell who wrote the article "Synergistic Thinking: A Pragmatic View of Lean and Agile," that analyzed one business logistics practitioner's article which is a strong example of the lean/agile manufacturing systems debate and published in the...
- PCG president encourages growers to dispel public information. Smith, Ron // Southwest Farm Press;5/6/2010, Vol. 37 Issue 12, p13
The article reports that cotton growers are encouraged by Barry Evans, president of Plains Cotton Growers Inc., to dispel public information in the U.S.
- TANBARK. Mengel II, Lowell S. // Humboldt Historian;Winter2014, Vol. 62 Issue 4, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article published in the Fall 2014 issue of the journal by Barry Evans on the tanbark industry.
- NOTHOLITHOCARPUS DENSIFLORA. // Humboldt Historian;Winter2014, Vol. 62 Issue 4, p8
A letter from the editor is presented in response to the article "The (Ongoing) Tragedy of Tanoaks" by Barry Evans, published in the Fall 2014 issue of the journal.
- OGIO Int'l names new chief operating officer. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;04/15/96, Vol. 25 Issue 42, p15
No abstract available.
- David Simon. Davidson, Andrew // Management Today;Jul95, p46
Profiles David Simon, chief executive officer of the BP Group. Career background; Achievements; Working philosophy; Personal background.
- Oiling the wheels of progress. // Director (00123242);June97, Vol. 50 Issue 11, p18
Focuses on the appointment of Sir David Simon as minister for competitiveness in Europe. Background information on Sir Simon; Detailed information on Sir Simon's responsibilities.
- Readings. // Sierra;May/Jun92, Vol. 77 Issue 3, p150
Presents an excerpt from David R. Simons' article `These Are the Shining Mountains,' in the October 1959 edition of the `Sierra Club Bulletin.'
- Simon Says. Carter, Gayle Jo // Baltimore Jewish Times;8/21/2015, Vol. 345 Issue 8, p37
The article presents an interview with American author David Simon in which he shares his thoughts on the state of the Israeli Palestinian conflict, fixing Charm City, Maryland and former Baltimore mayor Martin O'Malley's bid for the White House.