- Owens appoints Price. // New York Amsterdam News;10/23/97, Vol. 88 Issue 43, p18
Focuses on the appointment of Fred Price, to the post of district office director for the 11th Congressional District in New York City. Who appointed Price; Why Price was selected; Information on Price, a community activist.
- Bitter medicine: Take your losses now. Tomasula, Dean // American Banker;12/2/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 231, p22
Presents the recommendations of Fred D. Price, principal in Sandler O'Neil & Partners, on how to take losses and reinvest in higher-yielding securities. Stress tests; Periodic valuation; Rate risk management; Securities transactions.
- Obituary. // Textile Chemist & Colorist;Sep83, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p73
An obituary for Fred M. Price, former dyehouse foreman for Sweetwater Hosiery Mills, is presented.
- Spring has sprung, and so have the awards and honors. Feddoes, Sadie // New York Amsterdam News;6/20/2002, Vol. 93 Issue 25, p9
Presents honors and award presentations in New York City. Celebration in honor of West Indian American Day Carnival Association past president Carlos Lezama; Appointment of educator Fred Price to assistant dean of public affairs at the City University of New York; Goal of the Annual...
- Face up to margin pressures, adviser warns. Zahodiakin, Phil // American Banker;3/4/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 43, p6
Presents Sandler O'Neill & Partners' Fred D. Price insights on banks' survival for 1994. Forecast on net interest margins; Reasons for the decline in asset yields; Four ways for small banks to offset the margin slide; Traditional banking business; Banks' marketing budget.
- Does your business need you more than you need your health? // Management Services;May2002, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p3
Reports that the government of Great Britain, as of March 2002, has asked for responses to its consultation paper on the European Union White Paper on Transport.
- Around the Regions: North West Region. // Management Services;Jun2002, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p36
Reports that the Institute of Logistics and Transport has, as of March 2002, submitted evidence to the House of Commons Transport Sub-Committee of Great Britain in relation to its inquiry into the delivery of the Ten-Year Transportation Policy Plan.
- Company Bosses are Failing to Communicate. // Management Services;Sep2002, Vol. 46 Issue 9, p5
Presents a series of developments related to the transportation policy in Great Britain, as of June 2001.
- HSE launches major stress initiative. // Management Services;Sep2002, Vol. 46 Issue 9, p5
Presents a series of developments related to the formation of the transportation policy in Great Britain, as of June 2001.